Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time to admit it...

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
How many of your mates {friends for MOG} are: (Mine are in brackets)

A: one of the "big" four - Man Yoo, Arse, Liverpoo & Crapski (about 8)

B: Yids or Hammers (9)

C:Millwall (1)

D:A london rival that's not really a rival (7)

Comments

• Options
    Please explain........
    This word M A T E S ?
    Nope, new one on me.
  • Options
    A: one of the "big" four - Man Yoo, Arse, Liverpoo & Crapski (about 8)

I think you need to differentiate between those who support Liverpool, Man You and are indigenous to Liverpool and Manchester and those that have never set foot in the place other than to attend a match.
  • Options
    yes on all accounts
  • Options
    A. big four - about 49 i think.
    b. spurs or west ham 75
    c. millwall none
    d - 157
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Ok these are my closest nit friends.

The rest have "no preference" or are "Rugby" whatever that is?????
  • Options
    best mate garvey is an addick but in Peru at the mo so not been around all season..

couple of man utd (parents are from manchester so they just get away with it) and spurs fans, one is a Benfica supporter. One hammer and the rest are into music so dont follow a team per say.... puffs.
  • Options
    Countless A and B. Shamefully, 1 Scumwall mate and 1 Palace mate. The Palace mate didn't speak to me for weeks after I hurled abuse at him down the phone when Steve Claridge shinned in that last minute of extra time winner against then in the play-off final. Oh how I laughed!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]A: one of the "big" four - Man Yoo, Arse, Liverpoo & Crapski (about 8)

I think you need to differentiate between those who support Liverpool, Man You and are indigenous to Liverpool and Manchester and those that have never set foot in the place other than to attend a match.

Or even those die-hard 'Sky 4' supporters with their replica shirts and no nothing football knowledge, who've only ever seen 'their' team on telly ........ and who've NEVER seen been to 'their' home ground, NEVER seen their team even play live.

Plastics. ....... spit
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Don't get me started on this....I'll 'never' stop....one of my pet hates in life.
    Nothing worse than standing next to a gobby Man U follower whilst they are on Sky....(note I use the word FOLLOWER and NOT fan....they hate it when you point that out to them) as I did in The Chequers in Farningham a few weeks back, at a guess I'd say he was about 35ish.
    It turned out I had been to Old Trafford more times than he had...... just watching us play.
    Said he was a member of The Invicta Reds.....perleeeeeease excuse me whilst I vomit!
    He also didn't know who Clive Mendonca was, this despite being born and bred in The Shoreham Valley...the little w****r!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I have no mates , but i live in hope ( actually Kidbrooke)

signed

Lonely from South east London
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]I have n mates , but i live in hope ( actually Kidbrooke)

signed

Lonely from South east London

That's because your only mates are Arsenal supporters.
    Sad really.

;o)
  • Options
    Oggy there is a slight truth in that mate. I talk to him everyday. He is burried under the patio.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Oggy there is a slight truth in that mate. I talk to him everyday. He is burried under the patio.

You did a proper job on him first, GH. .....?
    At least he doesn't answer back.

A bit like watching Arsenal at the Emirates.
    Even Highbury was known as the Library.
  • Options
    i swear on a cold and windy night i can hear " good old arsenal etc etc " so i leave a bit of food out for the foxs and they piss on him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i swear on a cold and windy night i can hear " good old arsenal etc etc " so i leave a bit of food out for the foxs and they piss on him.

Makes a change from Arsenal pissing on us, when we play them .....

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i swear on a cold and windy night i can hear " good old arsenal etc etc " so i leave a bit of food out for the foxs and they piss on him.

;o)

May I remind you of Highbury Arsenal 2 - 4 Charlton
  • Options
    I once had a young manure fan colleague come in the office on the Friday afternoon before the cup final, and ask "What time does the cup final kick off tomorrow"

Oh how me & my wet spam colleague laughed at this stereotypical muppet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

;o)

May I remind you of Highbury Arsenal 2 - 4 Charlton

Thank you, Dazzler .......what a day that was.
    And we beat them at The Valley one New Year day, when Deano was immense, penalty save, etc

And a couple of draws...... di canio chipped penalty, lol

El Kak's 40 yard free kick thunderbolt that almost ripped the net open, even tho we lost
  • Options
    Viera missing a penalty at the Valley and Charlton winning 1-0.
  • Options
    Im sure that was Nelson Rivas

[cite]Posted By: c4fcdenmark[/cite]Viera missing a penalty at the Valley and Charlton winning 1-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curbey[/cite]Im sure that was Nelson Rivas

[cite]Posted By: c4fcdenmark[/cite]Viera missing a penalty at the Valley and Charlton winning 1-0.

I am sure it was Nelson Vivas.
  • Options
    I'm sure it was "livin the vida loca" Sung(if that's the right word for it) by Ricky Martin
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curbey[/cite]Im sure that was Nelson Rivas

I am sure it was Nelson Vivas.
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]e

Thats the one.