Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ugly people to have sex with

edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
Following a beautiful weekend of bbq's and beer a conversation sprang up.

A group of old journeymen pals met up round mine for a few jars and the subject matter moved to our younger days at establishments such as The Avenue and The Zone etc etc and I was singled out at a point as a guilty man when it came to pulling a couple of beasts. Now my response to this was all of those 'beasts' had nice bodies (and most of them were definitely not beasts) and even so it was ok. I will now explain why.

Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, Ian Rush, Clive Mendonca and Ian Wright were all great goal scorers. In fact they would guarantee 20 odd goals a season but a lot of those goals were what one would call 'scrappy' even 'ugly' goals. However to keep the confidence up any centre forward worth their salt would claim a goal that went in off their arse. And they were good goalscorers because of this.

No Matt Le Tissier and for a recent example Morten Gamst Pedersen would score spectacular goals but would miss a lot as well and pull out of a few challenges. Now they would call a season a good one if they hit double figures. However they would often end up frustrated, and to be honest I would put my mortgage on Alan Shearer tucking a pen away before I would back Le Tissier.

Now what I want to know boys and girls is. Are you an Alan Shearer or are you a Matt Le Tissier?? Either A ( a Shearer) or B (Le Tissier)

Now be honest and feel free to accompany the answer with an explanation

Comments

• Options
    I'm a Chris Powell (i.e. I score very rarely and usually against the same team)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imnot Athletic[/cite]I'm a Chris Powell (i.e. I score very rarely and usually against the same team)
    Anyone else read that and think you were calling Chris Powell gay?
  • Options
    Heh heh

I did

Sorry Imnot Athletic
  • Options
    I was referring to the monogamous nature of his goals against his one true love, Spurs :-)
  • Options
    If only you had said before.

We understand it's aiiight
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I'm a cross between both, i score a few ugly goals a season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imnot Athletic[/cite]I'm a Chris Powell (i.e. I score very rarely and usually against the same team)

never confused LOL
  • Options
    to use a footballing term... i have taken a few for the team for the past.. 4 of them 4 of us, the 3 lookers get nabbed whilst dumbo here is outside having a smoke and comes in and is left with bloody the jo brand look a likes.. still every hole is a goal as Ghandi once said famously...

article-1147195-038B0915000005DC-151_468x682.jpg
  • Options
    Well, how do you rate Adam's choice (above) ..... 'Would Ya' ?

;o)
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    out of 10 i don't think i'd give her one.
  • Options
    Carter - i will never EVER tire of the way you contruct your questions and in answer.........Andy cole, would take a shot evrytime he got the ball, some spectacular goals some bloody awfull. oh and now not the player he once was.......
  • Options
    Very well put
  • Options
    I thought Shearer missed more penalties than Le Tissier?
  • Options
    Apologies for being a pedant Carter, but I have to say I think you are seriously jeopardising your mortgage there mate, Le Tissier only missed one penalty in his entire career and would easily give Shearer a run for his money. In addition, I think Le Tiss scored 20 plus on at least a couple of occasions despite playing for a side battling relegation every season and with no European games. And as for Morten Gamst Pedersen - well he's a winger so is not comparable anyway!
  • Options
    Andy Reid - Makes chances happen only for someone else to put it in the back of the net
  • Options
    I can't get rid of this image of Jo Brand in school uniform out of my head . OMG, imagine if she wanted to sit on your face .... ????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I can't get rid of this image of Jo Brand in school uniform out of my head . OMG, imagine if she wanted to sit on your face .... ????

Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    LMFAO & ROTFLPML

lolololololololololololololololololol !
  • Options
    Wallop
    n874260301_2327797_9101.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey, that's a lot of loving on your plate

PS: Is that you on the left, Medders ..... ?

;o)
  • Options
    Oh no mate... that's the one and only Stu of HU6, with the Bismarck on the right....

I'll leave Stu to give you the full details of how he torpedoed her
  • Options
    Jeez ........ he's a brave man, look how happy he's made her.
    Are big big wimmin Stu's speciality ......?

PS: That's not Stu in Adam's last photo above, is it - under the, erm..... young lady in the white pants..... ?
  • Options
    He was never a tap-in merchant though was he Le Tiss?

And yes that is Stu on the march in Blackpool last year. I goosed a local easy girl but Stu trumped me on the Saturday night no dramas!

Talk about chew through your own arm to get away!