Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations to Burton Albion

On winning promotion to the Football League for the first time ever.

Anorak Question. What place do Burton play in Charlton's history?

Comments

• Dunno. What?
  • Interesting that Nigel Clough left the ground 10mins from the end.

Reminds me of his dad leaving the wembley pitch after a forest win.
  • Our biggest cup win was against them wasn't it?
  • I've got it - their name is the same as our super striker
  • Congrats to Burton, I hope they do well. I think we knocked in 7 against them in a cup-tie around 1956? So I agree with Paddy P as I can't remember a bigger cup win.
  • Thanks to Addickteds appalling lack of technical ability with the Sat Nav we unintentionally drove through Burton today.

Never seen so many Brewery buildings in my life. They wont be short of beer to celebrate.
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Congrats to Burton, I hope they do well. I think we knocked in 7 against them in a cup-tie around 1956? So I agree with Paddy P as I can't remember a bigger cup win.

As Paddy P and March said out record cup win is 7 - 0 v Burton on 7 Jan 1956.
  • [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]Thanks to Addickteds appalling lack of technical ability with the Sat Nav we unintentionally drove through Burton today.

Never seen so many Brewery buildings in my life. They wont be short of beer to celebrate.

Not the sort of place you and Addickted would enjoy visiting then : - )