Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jamie Lee Curtis

DA9DA9
edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
Have to say this, watched Trading Places last night on SKY 1, that stirred some old memories, and she's still quality :-)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Have to say this, watched Trading Places last night on SKY 1, that stirred some old memories, and she's still quality :-)

Dude me too, what a wonderful pair of froops she has. Awesome film too.
  • Me too. Caught the last half hour, so missed that scene, funny film.
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Me too. Caught the last half hour, so missed that scene, funny film.

Two scenes, the on in the bathroom,and the one where she gets in bed with Dan Ackroyd,,,,,jeeeeezzzz whoop whoop
  • yeah, great pair but weren't there rumours of being a hermaphrodite?
  • No her old man is into things like that, or he was as he was shacked up with a transexual
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]yeah, great pair but weren't there rumours of being a hermaphrodite?

More than just a rumour....
  • hermaphroodite ? nooooooooo thats Ken Livingston both a c**t and a pr**k.
  • I have also heard the hermaphrodite rumours - which apparently is why her name is ambiguous because the parents were unsure which gender she would be.

This rumour / knowledge takes the shine off her IMO!
  • shes now married to christopher guest of spinal tap fame is english nobilty apparently..
  • Sponsored links:

• And starring in supermarket commercials in the USA!
  • edited April 2009
    Real question is Would Ya???? That's to ladies and Gents
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]tradingplacesREX_468x425.jpg
    Mate, your a photo legend :-)
  • "Jamie Lee Curtis rumoured to be involved in the consortium involved in buying recently relegated Charlton Athletic FC"
  • Tell you what, it fucking annoys me that all of this "geezerbird" stuff comes up whenever her name is mentioned. Hardly Dame Edna or Lily Savage is it?

Some of you fellas need to get a bit of perspective in life.

PS. That's a big "yes" from me!
  • ok off_it even if she has both parts FULLY operational ;oP