Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Built up for next season already.
  • Options
    Its events like last night that ruin it for everyone. We'll never get it acknowledged as a public holiday because of the morons.
  • Options
    wasn't very pretty in blackheath last night either. 4 meat wagons and 6 squad cars surrounding the crown when we left o'neils.
  • Options
    Why has this been sunk?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Why has this been sunk?

Because people can still talk about it if they want, but i don't want the top of the forum dominated by trouble-related stuff.

As well as what happened down Bexley, there were other incidents in the Wrong Un and Camden Bexleyheath, Metro Sidcup and down Welling.
  • Options
    Such a shame, it's going to make it harder to organise anything for future years. To make things even worse next year St. George's day falls on a Friday.
  • Options
    IF what I have heard below is true, then it was planned...

"in welling, a MillWall supporter came in one of the pubs, and a couple of Charlton Supporters were there and told him to go away. He said something and one of the Charlton supporters hit him and there were aload of blokes waiting round the corner. Then a big fight"

AFKA / Admin, please feel free to delete this, if you think it's wrong to post.
    As I say, it's just what I've been told
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Such a shame, it's going to make it harder to organise anything for future years. To make things even worse next year St. George's day falls on a Friday.[/quote]

But its so English... sorry couldn't resist.

It is a shame that some twats who can't hold their drink or testosterone, ruin it for the rest of us and have done for many many years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Such a shame, it's going to make it harder to organise anything for future years. To make things even worse next year St. George's day falls on a Friday.

But its so English... sorry couldn't resist.

It is a shame that some twats who can't hold their drink or testosterone, ruin it for the rest of us and have done for many many years.

... and will continue to do so. Tossers
  • Options
    Just spoke to my mate who was on Duty last night and lives in Bexley High Street. He was working in Croydon and said it was pretty weird being called miles out on a call and ended up working about 100 yards from where he lives.

The police call went out across the whole of S.London: Greenwich, Lambeth, Croydon, Bromley.

jesus
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All kicked off in welling as well, still had a good evening despite all the carnage
  • Options
    See its made the Newshopper
  • Options
    Was the first time I have been to the SGD in Bexley.
    I was there from 12-7pm and had a great time. Sounds like I left at the right time though. Shame it all went off, as the atmosphere seemed okay still when I left, but it don't take an expert to work out how it could very easily change.
    I'll def return next year, if it's allowed to go ahead!?!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]See its made the Newshopper
    Yeah - and all the comments on it are stupid
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]See its made the Newshopper[/quote]
    Yeah - and all the comments on it are stupid[/quote]

ha ha so true

Its shame it happened, as for many years people many from here have promoted the day and most things British that we should be proud of, and its a shame a few idiots undo all teh good work people have done to promote and make this a success