Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

magilton sacked as ipswich manager

john gorman leaves club as well.
breaking on ssn.

Comments

• Options
    thats curbs sorted then.
  • Options
    Curbs = Premiership.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]thats curbs sorted then.

took the words out of my mouth
  • Options
    Curbs is not going to Ipswich

Magilton to Charlton!
  • Options
    FCUK i hope not!
  • Options
    They have really underachieved this year, a smaller budget than us, better style of football, and they still sack their manager, if i was Parkie i would start clearing my desk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Curbs is not going to Ipswich

Magilton to Charlton!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]thats curbs sorted then.

took the words out of my mouth

and mine.

Ipswich pal said it was on the cards a while ago...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Curbs = Premiership.

And where would he go then?
    None of the top 4, Spurs, Everton, Man City, Villa will have him nor west ham obviously.
    The likes of Sunderland, Newcastle, Bolton, Blackburn, Fulham have all changed manager since he left West Ham and he hasn't gone to any of them. Then you're left with the likes of Hull, Stoke and West brom but would he go there?
    Only possibility i can see is Boro if they get rid of Southgate or Wigan if Bruce goes to Newcastle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Curbs = Premiership.

And where would he go then?

The next club Curbs will manage in the Premiership will be ...

... Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    curbs will be set for ipswich, they have an old school chairman who will listen to what he wants have no say in who and what goes on transfer wise, no ceo's or plc's a good old fashioned sound football club, right up his street. If he does go watch them fly..
  • Options
    New CEO only appointed yesterday - he didn't muck around.
  • Options
    more likely boro when it happens..
  • Options
    Just heard on the news that Pardew is being linked with this post and also Warnock is distancing himself from this post
  • Options
    Curbs is their new boss........nailed on fact.

I know a few Tractor boys and he has been spotted looking at house in the area.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Curbs is their new boss........nailed on fact.

I know a few Tractor boys and he has been spotted looking at house in the area.[/quote]

Essex Boy, surely he wouldn't even have to move? Quicker commute than Sparrows Lane.
  • Options
    fantasy land, warnock goes to Ipswich, Pards goes to Palace demands parky as number 2 Jordan has to pay us compo for his services, this so called take over goes through Curbs comes back home and We go up as pards takes palace down.. knew drinking at lunch time was a bad thing.
  • Options
    Just said on the radio that Pardew is in the running...

...the poor sods
  • Options
    Swich will join us next year then ;o)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Would love it, Pards with one of their old shirts on with "Punch" on it. Not that it would take an invite. ;-0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]fantasy land, warnock goes to Ipswich, Pards goes to Palace demands parky as number 2 Jordan has to pay us compo for his services, this so called take over goes through Curbs comes back home and We go up as pards takes palace down.. knew drinking at lunch time was a bad thing.

Knew drinking at lunch time was a bad thing...... ...?????

Sounds like it might help our Board, perhaps ?
    Or even us!

;o)
  • Options
    Hoddle is the favourite to take over at the moment!

Paul Ince, Keane also being popular.

Curbishley was 10/1 last time I had a look so get in while you can!!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]They have really underachieved this year, a smaller budget than us, better style of football, and they still sack their manager, if i was Parkie i would start clearing my desk[/quote]

Magilton goes, Phil (walk on water)Parkinson still stays! Utterly amazing for all the wrong reasons. When will we wake up to the news "Charlton Athletic have parted company with "manager" Phil Parkinson by mutual consent??"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]Hoddle is the favourite to take over at the moment!

rumours were donig the round that hoddle was lined up, however, with john gorman also leaving don't think this will be the case.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]Hoddle is the favourite to take over at the moment!

Paul Ince, Keane also being popular.

Curbishley was 10/1 last time I had a look so get in while you can!!

So the usual out of work suspects are being lined up?

You just need Ian Holloway...
  • Options
    I can't believe that roy keane is now massive favourite, according to ssn
  • Options
    cant we have keano as manager? ;o)
  • Options
    Won't Pards be sniffing round that job at Ippo?
  • Options
    Appears nailed on to be Keane. Very surprised.

Magilton was sacked by telephone whilst on compassionate leave attending to his sick mum.

Real class.
  • Options
    So much for Curbs nailed on LOL

That True AFKA ?? BAng Out Of Order