Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wanted - 1 leader who can instill a bit of calm

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Please send CV to CAFC@TheValley

The lst 2 games have clearly shown what has been wrong for some time now. When we needed to close out a game we have failed. When we need soeone to put their foot on the ball and settle the nerves we have failed. When we need a leader to pull the team together and get everyone to concentrate we have, once again failed.

One of the first things I learned when playing football is that you are most vulnerable within 5 mins of scoring - so why are these professionals not seemingly aware of this "secret".

We badly need someone who will rip in to people when they screw up but, and much more importantly, will gee them up when they need a spot of encouragement.
Next season we are likely to have a young side and we desperately need some experienced leadership qualities out there - I hope we get this sorted because if we could hold on to a lead there is NO WAY we would be heading downwards.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    We badly need someone who will rip in to people when they screw up but, and much more importantly, will gee them up when they need a spot of encouragement.

I'll do it ;o)

More importantly for free.