Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unbeaten in Six

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Have we turned the corner Parkinson said about all those many games ago? unbeaten in 6 so things must be looking better (not)

Comments

• Options
    one solitary win in the last twelve games :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]Have we turned the corner Parkinson said about all those many games ago? unbeaten in 6 so things must be looking better (not)
    Well how many points in comparison to pards now???
  • Options
    Parky said we did enough to win the game, well he must have watched a different game to me. Tonight showed his tactical ineneptitude to the full.
  • Options
    6 games unbeaten - so fucking what, during that 6 games we have been relegated so I just don't care - fuck off Parky.
  • Options
    Parkinson is a truly inept manager. Way out of his depth at this level, & this club.

Please leave quickly & quietly Phil!
  • Options
    If "a draw is like kissing your sister," then Charlton's sister is Susan Boyle!
  • Options
    Most teams when the axe falls pick up as the pressure has gone. We still keep plodding along in the same unispiring way
  • Options
    6 draws = 6 points
    3 wins & 3 defeats = 9 points.

I know what i'd prefer.

Also 3 of those draws were 0-0...............but Parky's making upfor it now wih exciting 2-2- draws.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]unbeaten in 6 so things must be looking better

E I E I E I O.... Up The Football league we go...

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]unbeaten in 6 so things must be looking better

E I E I E I O.... Up The Football league we go...

;-)

You left out rather conveniently the word 'NOT'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]If "a draw is like kissing your sister," then Charlton's sister is Susan Boyle![/quote]

Yes, and the fat lady has sung.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]6 games unbeaten - so fucking what, during that 6 games we have been relegated so I just don't care - fuck off Parky.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Stefco[/cite]Parkinson is a truly inept manager. Way out of his depth at this level, & this club.

Please leave quickly & quietly Phil![/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Most teams when the axe falls pick up as the pressure has gone. We still keep plodding along in the same unispiring way[/quote]

Agree with all of the above, in the words of the pupils of Grange Hill "Just say NO!" (to Phil Parkinson)