Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reasons to go tonight?

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
OK i need some cos I'm not sure I can face going tonight, is Dicko playing?

Comments

• Options
    Jonjo is ......

;o)
  • Options
    it's a nice evening and will be easy to get to the bar !!!
  • Options
    the blackwall tunnel traffic will make the game seem like a breeze...
    wrestling is gay lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]it's a nice evening and will be easy to get to the bar !!!
    half the bars were shut on Saturday and they were only lightly staffed - I got to the queue before half time - didn't get served until the start of the second half and missed both our goals :-(

at least I saw ZZ have a hand in theirs!
  • Options
    You'll get to see Corey!
  • Options
    More importantly why not go? what else would you do?

Leaving now to go home, have something to eat and go to game
  • Options
    Corey_ballboy!! is now offline having his tea, before going to the ground.

Give him a cheer and sing his song!

;o)
  • Options
    because you are charlton till you die?
  • Options
    I cant think of any...been offered two freebies as well, rather go home, feet up, ashes to ashes from last night on demand and a chinese.
  • Options
    Cause i'm a charlton supporter. I moan and get the hump but its still my team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going. Should be a good game
  • Options
    Because it's a lovely warm evening, there won't a crush to get a beer and you can watch the sun set over the west stand as well as on our season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Because it's a lovely warm evening, there won't a crush to get a beer and you can watch the sun set over the west stand as well as on our season.

Keeping my powder dry for the naaarwich game, major drink up during & after the game, and bank holiday weekend to boot, so no work to worry about :-)