Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Norwich

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Hi.

I am a Norwich fan looking for 2 tickets for this match. Norwich changed there minds today from saying there would be 800 on general sale on Wednesday to Sold Out. Is there anyone on here that has 2 spare tickets available anywhere in the ground. If you do please email me at liamfussell@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards.

Liam.

Comments

• Options
    It's a breach of the rules to give your ticket to an oppostion supporter.
  • Options
    You can have mine if you like.I'll meet you by the East upper turnstiles.
  • Options
    Hi Carly Burn

Do you have 2 tickets?

Regards.
  • Options
    if u can't buy on the day in any stand (except the away end) I would be astonished...
  • Options
    should have gone to more away games canaries123. Glory boy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]if u can't buy on the day in any stand (except the away end) I would be astonished...

Just don't wear your Naariwch top if you wish to buy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]if u can't buy on the day in any stand (except the away end) I would be astonished...

Just don't wear your Naariwch top if you wish to buy.

And park your tractor out of sight
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]should have gone to more away games canaries123. Glory boy.[/quote]

That's the first time I have heard a Norwich fan being called a glory boy. We could be relegated so how is that glory?

Thank you to all the posters giving advice. I am suprised nobody has listed tickets on Ebay yet as I know that tickets are for sale only for Charlton members and season ticket holders only.

If anyone does get 2 spare tickets could you please contact me so I know I have tickets in hand before travelling.

Kind Regards.

Liam.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited April 2009
    Mate, there will be plenty of seats in the home end on that day. Just go to the ticket office on the day without making it obvious you are a Norwich fan.

Just don't act like an idiot inside the ground.
  • Options
    mr canary , you might be the most reasonable man in the world who has no intention of cheering even if a last minute winner is scored by one of your hero's to help you stay up but going in the charlton end could be a bit sticky cos we have some fans who wouldn't take too kindly to a canary cheering their head off while we're crying how shit we are
    in an ideal world you could come in our end and cheer your team on but we're not living in an ideal world!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wouldn't bother mate, I have had a vision for weeks that we will be sending you down on the final day :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: canaries123[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]should have gone to more away games canaries123. Glory boy.

That's the first time I have heard a Norwich fan being called a glory boy. We could be relegated so how is that glory?

that comment was slightly tongue in cheek. However, it is a big game, every Canary wants to go and they have prioritised by how many away games you attend. Enough said. Also all those that applied by post were successful in getting a ticket so why didn't you apply by post. My boss is a Canary and did that and got the 3 tickets he wanted. Simples.
  • Options
    Buy me loads of beer and I'll walk up and buy them for you :-)
  • Options
    Then DA9 can call me in the ground telling me to look out for ya, and i can give you a warm welcome to The Valley and take you to your seats, then explain to everyone sitting around you that, you are alright, nice bloke, you just want to cheer your team staying up while all us lot have had the worst season in our history!?

Cant see to many problems with that!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]Then DA9 can call me in the ground telling me to look out for ya, and i can give you a warm welcome to The Valley and take you to your seats, then explain to everyone sitting around you that, you are alright, nice bloke, you just want to cheer your team staying up while all us lot have had the worst season in our history!?

Cant see to many problems with that!!

LOL
  • Options
    Throw him into the notrh lower Eblock plenty of seats near me!!

We would make Mr Canary very welcome!
  • Options
    Canary

Just go to the valley i'm sure there'll be something you can do to get one!
  • Options
    From looking at our forums I see that Norwich fans with Charlton friends are getting tickets in the East Stand block A. Does anyone on here fancy earning a few drinks by selling 2 tickets for a slight premium on Ebay. You could wait til I buy before you buy from your club as I believe members and season ticket holders can buy tickets now. I would pay straight away via Paypal.
  • Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: canaries123[/cite]From looking at our forums I see that Norwich fans with Charlton friends are getting tickets in the East Stand block A

would keep info like that hush mate as there are a few peeps who work for the club on here and will put our 'ss' stewards on full yellow and green alert. as i said to the other norwich guy if you do get one dont go stupid if you get a win becuase our stewards will gladly drag you out the ground by your nasal hair. good luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: canaries123[/cite]Anyone?

as I said to your other fan on another thread, why worry. When you lose against Reading and are relgated anyway you won't want to waste £20 on a game between two already relegated sides.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    LargeAddick, I am confident we will beat Reading so it will go down to the final game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: canaries123[/cite]LargeAddick, I am confident we will beat Reading so it will go down to the final game.

A bit optimistic that, are you Oggy's carrot crunching cousin by chance?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: canaries123[/cite]LargeAddick, I am confident we will beat Reading so it will go down to the final game.

A bit optimistic that, are you Oggy's carrot crunching cousin by chance?
    Lol!

It's surreal that a club like Charlton, strapped for cash, is actively involved in stopping people buying tickets. The problem is that in highly charged circumstances it could all kick off and the club can't take a chance.