Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tats!

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Where is the best place to get a Charlton tattoo? Dont just want to go to any.

Nows a good time to get one :D

Comments

• Options
    any tatoo shop mate what are you thinking of getting i recently got the charlton sword with "charlton" written underneath on my pec, i think its just a matter of finding a good tatoo shop
  • Options
    Gotta be Needle man think he works t Eltham, proper Charlton and a top tatoo man aswell. I think DA9 or Goonerhater will confirm if he is still at Eltham.
  • Options
    http://www.jesterstattoo.com/about%20us.htm
  • Options
    On yer bum!

Have a massive great Charlton logo with yer crack as the sword! :-)
  • Options
    Thanks all, could do with wherebouts the guy in eltham is if anyone knows ?

Doubt u will see the sword theres too much hair there stone! lol
  • Options
    J Block was thinking on my calf for when i go to south africa next year :D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Harry Monk[/cite]Thanks all, could do with wherebouts the guy in eltham is if anyone knows ?

Doubt u will see the sword theres too much hair there stone! lol

I would wait till tomorrow till DA9 confirms if needleman is still at Eltham, he knows him.
  • Options
    Bloke who does my tattoos is based in Croydon. Doesn't give a shit about football - but the important thing is that he is bloody good at what he does and won't leave you looking like a five year old has done a drawing on you with crayons.
  • Options
    where in croydon Leroy
  • Options
    Used to be right at the top of Whitehorse Road (by the one way system near St James's Road)

Now in windmill road - number 69. Name' Brad Sims - absolutely top bloke and very, very good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers -due a new one always good to get recommendations. --
  • Options
    Real men get their clubs crest tattooed on their face. leeds-and-england-tattoo-2.jpg
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited April 2009
    Go and see Graham at Jesters, CAFC and football related tats a speciality. (He is a Charlton fan himself), its down by Burger King at Crossways in Eltham, Leftbehind has put a link up.
  • Options
    re Graham he is usually booked up for about 3/4 weeks. Check he is still at Jesters as he might be in Aus again.
  • Options
    Cheers peeps
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Harry Monk[/cite]J Block was thinking on my calf for when i go to south africa next year :D[/quote]

I was thinking of getting the sword on my calf as well. Do you think it'd look better in Black or with colour (I have dark skin) ? Or just the sword on mu upper arm ? I searched "charlton tattoo" on Google and got nothing in the way of inspiration, anyone know if there's any pics out there of other people's addick designs ?
  • Options
    Get the sword on your old chap. May smart a bit though.
  • Options
    Have had my two favorites done by Pete @ GB Tattoo in Northheath. I believe he now does 1/2 week at GB & 1/2 week at Avin It in Croydon.

Not a fan of footie tattoos at all, but found this one on the GB site.

http://www.gbtattoos.co.uk/album/Football, Sport etc/slides/FOOTBALL14.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Harry Monk[/cite]J Block was thinking on my calf for when i go to south africa next year :D

I was thinking of getting the sword on my calf as well. Do you think it'd look better in Black or with colour (I have dark skin) ? Or just the sword on mu upper arm ? I searched "charlton tattoo" on Google and got nothing in the way of inspiration, anyone know if there's any pics out there of other people's addick designs ?
    Looks better in black IMO, regardless of skin colour. I've got the sword on my left arm and Charlton Athletic Football Club are the pride of South London across my manhood. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Harry Monk[/cite]J Block was thinking on my calf for when i go to south africa next year :D

Looks better in black IMO, regardless of skin colour. I've got the sword on my left arm andCharlton Athletic Football Club are the pride of South Londonacross my manhood. ;-)

Sword ? Are you talking about that Dettol Sign you've got George :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    Would Ya? I would.. Kat Von D.... DING DONG..

kat-von-d.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

Looks better in black IMO, regardless of skin colour. I've got the sword on my left arm andCharlton Athletic Football Club are the pride of South Londonacross my manhood. ;-)

Sword ? Are you talking about that Dettol Sign you've got George :-)
    HA HA! A girl asked me why I had a Dettol sword the other day, at first I thought you lot meant I had bleached it on my arm due my legendary tightness, but the penny has finally dropped!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Would Ya? I would.. Kat Von D.... DING DONG..

kat-von-d.jpg
    Holy Mary Mother of God YES.

She is absolute, utter filth. She looked a bit better when she had a bit more weight on her mind - but she is f***ing beautiful.
  • Options
    Completely agree. Looks absolutely filthy......

Was much better in the original Miami Ink series when she was carrying th extra weight.
  • Options
    check out www.suicidegirls.com
  • Options
    Checkout out some of the Rockabilly tattoo festivals on google, some cracking dita von tess types on there
  • Options
    yowza nels...