Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Psssst

edited April 2009 in Rumours
Keep it under your hats, I've just heard a rumour I'm safe from redundancy. Sorry Mcs, but I'm chuffed to bits and had to tell someone.

Comments

• Options
    That's really good news, TCE - let's hope the takover rumour is as sound ;-)
  • Options
    Congrats TCE!
  • Options
    Thank you lady's ( may I call you lady's?) at my age there's no chance of retraining, fingers crossed for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nice one, TCE ....... really pleased for you, mate!
  • Options
    Great news TCE.
  • Options
    nice one
  • Options
    get in there.

drinks all round on TCE at Derby
  • Options
    why fingers crossed for tomorow?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK joe[/cite]why fingers crossed for tomorow?
    Cos it's only a rumour at the moment, and he doesn't want to put the mockers on it?
    Good Luck TCE.
  • Options
    dont be sorry for me Ray, i am made up for you and anyone else who is safe. Wouldnt wish it on anyone. Anyway the government/benefits will look after me!!

Nice one mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cough..........splutter..........steady on Henry!!
    I'm tempted by one of those empty seats on the CL bus.
    but I'll wait until tomorrow make sure its all good news and then I'll run it pass "The Good Lady" and if there are any left?
    Thanks for all the good wishes.
    Ray

Ps all this is the result of a takeover and we thought it would be all good news.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]

Ps all this is the result of a takeover and we thought it would be all good news.

You don't work in the club shop do you?
  • Options
    This is exactly why i think rumours are great!!!

I love rumours.............
  • Options
    Congrats mate!
  • Options
    Good on ye fella!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    My wife got the all clear yesterday from her workplace too - sadly I am still being made redundant

I might become a house husband - anyone in Essex want their Ironing done (badly)