Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Supposed to be entertaining a cardiff pal tomorrow night, really really really not sure I can be arsed..

Comments

• Options
    Will surely be our lowest league crowd for years, we're relegated, their automatic hopes are gone so they're resigned to the play offs, and Liverpool v Arsenal is on tv.
  • Options
    But surely people want to see the new owners and Sven being paraded on the pitch just before the game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]But surely people want to see the new owners and Sven being paraded on the pitch just before the game?

sven wont be exciting enough for some ;-(
  • Options
    Raz, am doing the same. Bringing my boss, she's forcing me to leave early so I can take her down the pub and show her the delights of South London.

Is anyone going to be around early in the Oak? Is it open even?
  • Options
    Saving pennies for Saturday
  • Options
    its not so bad, but he is in the away end anyway, so I may just offer to pick him up after the game. Seeing us play tonight is just one big waste of time for me particularly when there are family priorities, and it certainly will not cheer me up.

In fact I may not attend again til we play 442...

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Raz, am doing the same. Bringing my boss, she's forcing me to leave early so I can take her down the pub and show her the delights of South London.

i'm sure it'll be open, surely they need all the money they can get. whether it will be serving any lagers on tap, spirits, wine or soft drinks is another matter!

went in their a couple of weeks ago on a friday night, and they were scraping through with half empty fridges and only a couple of draught beers available.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Raz, am doing the same. Bringing my boss, she's forcing me to leave early so I can take her down the pub and show her the delights of South London.

Core blimey, of all the times to take someone to a charlton match................!?
  • Options
    she's really looking forward to it bless her

think we'll have drunk the Oak dry by the time kick off comes around

sorry all ;-)