Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Everton in final

play your reserves Fergie and that's what happens..

Anyway if anyone stumbles on a pair of tickets I know a nine year old who would love the experience of seeing her team at Wembley.

:)

Comments

• I think its great much better than another re-run Of United Chelsea good luck to them
  • yes all the best to them
  • all the best to everton hope they make a match of it
  • Nigel Martyn said on R5Live this morning that Everton have 'put the magic back into the FA Cup' by beating who they have and taking the attitude they have. I think he's right. They'll qualify for the UEFA cup anyway so they don't need it for that reason but they've taken it seriously and they know what it means to their fans who don't think it's below them.

They're a big club who have a genuine chance of beating Chelski and I feel a lot more inclined to watch the cup final now with Everton in it. Good luck to them.
  • 470_everton_stallone_470x300.jpg

Risin' up, back on the street
    Did my time, took my chances
    Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
    Just a man and his will to survive ......
  • [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]They're a big club who have a genuine chance of beating Chelski

Apparently they haven't beaten Chelsea for something like 21-22 games, going back god knows how many years.
    Pretty sure Chelsea will be delighted to be facing Everton instead of United.
  • Good luck to Everton, and shame on you Man Utd for playing such a weaken team in a semi-final. As C_f_W said, the final is going to be a lot more interesting now.

Hopefully this will give them a kick up the arse when they play the woolwich rejects!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]They're a big club who have a genuine chance of beating Chelski

Apparently they haven't beaten Chelsea for something like 21-22 games, going back god knows how many years.
    Pretty sure Chelsea will be delighted to be facing Everton instead of United.
    I'm sure they will but it'll be a damned sight more competitive than having some plucky no-hoper in the final.
  • Well the final can't be any worse than the last two.
  • I was in the United end yesterday as a friend of mine couldnt go, and i couldnt help but find myself quietly amused when united fans started crying around me, moaning that all refs hate them bla bla bla, although we can count the wins we have achieved this season on our left hand, it dont half make you proud to be an addick!

By the way, fair play to the Evertonians there fans were unbelievable!Hearing Z cars after they won the penalties sent a shiver down my spine, still didnt come close to the 98 playoff final though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Up the Toffees
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]I was in the United end yesterday as a friend of mine couldnt go, and i couldnt help but find myself quietly amused when united fans started crying around me, moaning that all refs hate them bla bla bla, although we can count the wins we have achieved this season on our left hand, it dont half make you proud to be an addick!

By the way, fair play to the Evertonians there fans were unbelievable!Hearing Z cars after they won the penalties sent a shiver down my spine, still didnt come close to the 98 playoff final though!
    I can remember when we last played them at Old Trafford standing at the tram station listening to them going on and trying to hold a conversation with a ManU fan - after just a couple of minutes I felt we had virtually nothing in common whatsoever.
  • [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Up the Toffees

Good on you Paul, now you only need to get a ticket.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Up the Toffees[/quote]

Good on you Paul, now you only need to get a ticket.[/quote]

I'm on the case already but am not very confident with the way the allocation system works for the FA Cup final
  • Chelsea-Everton...another cup final I can safely miss.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Chelsea-Everton...another cup final I can safely miss.

Me too, most likely.
  • I saw some Evertonians in west London yesterday and wished them all luck and not one of them took the piss out of the fact I was wearing a Charlton top (they probably just thought I must be mad). I was staying in a hotel and there were loads of them - but no united fans...

They presumably drove to Wembley from Surrey!

I hope they win the cup - I am a big admirer of Moyesie.