Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rurik Gislason

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2006
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]"Like I have said, I can't post sources if the people involved don't want to be included for whatever reason."

You should at the least indicate that it was an un-named source or something similar to avoid the impression that you have either interviewed Gislason, are making the quote up or are ripping off another on-line source.[/quote]

Re: The above - Why?

TBH cannot believe this is still going strong - havent we all got better things to think about and do - I certainly have - why feel the need to keep knocking Breamster -

Yesterday I was asked to post on here not just if its an online argument?

"What's this site about?

Charlton Life is an independent football fan site maintained by and for Charlton Athletic FC supporters. Our aim is to celebrate the variety of ways that Charlton Athletic FC supporters live their Charlton lives. All Charlton fans (indeed, most football fans) are welcome! "

Thats why I dont -

AFKA can you lock this or at least sink it cos it is boring the out of me even more so than yesterday
  • Options
    Yawn - no wonder people think we're all trainspotters with a thread like this.

Embarrassing.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!