Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wear The Shirt

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
I know its a tough day, and the team have given us precious little to be proud of this season but it would be nice to think as many of us as possible are showing our pride by wearing the shirt today. In the words of that dreadful old song, "walk tall, walk straight and look the world right in the eye".

Comments

• Options
    Don't have a shirt but taking my son to his U10s game soon. Who are they playing?

Junior Reds : - )
  • Options
    Dont do it in Thailand at the mo though unless you want to get shot / nicked or both. Part of the state of emergency is not wearing red.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Dont do it in Thailand at the mo though unless you want to get shot / nicked or both. Part of the state of emergency is not wearing red.

Thanks for the warning.
    Seahawk & Denim then, or is the red on the badge enough to make you a target?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Dont do it in Thailand at the mo though unless you want to get shot / nicked or both. Part of the state of emergency is not wearing red.

"Thailand...twinned with South Central L.A"
  • Options
    took my 3 year old to a 'football' birthday party in epping(essex) and we both wore our charlton shirts amongst the west ham arsenal spurs liverpool and england tops .... poor little bugger suppporting a crap team , i'll tell/bore him about the glory years tho ;-)
  • Options
    My little boy loves wearing his Charlton shirt he's six and always wears it to football training amongst all the chelsea west ham man u kits . He thinks he's jonjo when he's got it on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]My little boy loves wearing his Charlton shirt he's six and always wears it to football training amongst all the chelsea west ham man u kits . He thinks he's jonjo when he's got it on

Sign him up sign him up sign him up!!!!!
  • Options
    Worn my pin badge on my suit yesterday and today. At a wedding reception last night and a Palace fan spotted it and said fair play for showing my colours on the day we went down...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Worn my pin badge on my suit yesterday and today. At a wedding reception last night and a Palace fan spotted it and said fair play for showing my colours on the day we went down...

Good for you Spankie.
  • Options
    Have done.

You've got to take it on the chin.

We'll be back - I don't know how long it will take, but we will be back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too old and fat to do justice to the shirt but got a flagpole thing 'borrowed' from work and we're proudly flying the flag (at half mast).
  • Options
    Ive got my charlton pin on my jacket today, as i have it on everyday...
  • Options
    I did a charity walk around Scadbury Park/Chislehurst yesterday morning with a Charlton bag and also my Charlton waterproof coat - although it didn't make an appearance as the weather was glorious.
  • Options
    I tend to take my two CAFC tattoos with me where ever i am------must just be habit i guess
  • Options
    got my old charlton pin on my coat and its staying there its the shamrock badge one, wore my cafc rugby shirt around sainsburys on sunday too.
  • Options
    Was in the Golden Lion/Axemurders yesterday, Palace supporters didn't say a word.
    Wore an old "lecoqsport/mesh/Charlton" polo shirt.
    A spanner even said that we are to bigger team to be in the 3rd Division.
  • Options
    Wore my Charlton shirt to my Sunday league game yesterday. The stick I got in the changing rooms was unbelievable but all from glory boys who have never been anywhere near Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford!

Charlton tie and cufflinks are part of my office attire today.
  • Options
    Just changed my CAFC plates onto the new truck and added Charlton stickers......Ive worn a different Charlton shirt every day for the last 5 days.....up to Brisbane for an Addicks Dowununder meet this weekend and then another the following week in Sydney before I return.
  • Options
    Sod it, pricey - it's 'punch a plastic day' today!

Do the world a favour!