Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Slurrey v Kent 20/20 at the Oval Weds 24/6/09

Anyone up for this - admittedly it's a wednesday night which is a shame. but was a great night out last year -

Comments

• Quite looking forward to Middlesex v Kent at Lords under the new floodlights
  • Work have booked Slurry vs Essex - As I said to them it's like a Millwall v Palace match - Who do you want to lose the most?

I'd be up for it (and Lords as well)
  • what date is lords would love to take joe there
  • 27th May, 6.45pm start
  • bollocks the day we go holiday
  • edited April 2009
    Lords floodlights lowered and will be 3 times higher for games
  • If you are a Kent member, when you ring Lords and book your tickets for the floodlit game v Midddx on May 27, give them your membership number and ask for a rover ticket, which gives you access to the Lords pavilion.

The rover ticket is 15 quid , which I think is cheaper than the ticket on sale to joe public, but you have to be a member of the visiting county...

Mind you, Kent are in complete dissaray at the moment. No coach Graham Ford or Justin Kemp (both still stranded in South Africa struggling with the new visa rules), no overseas star after the Clark deal collpased and no fast bowlers with Amjad, Joseph, Cook and Saggers all injured and McLaren currently playing in the IPL. . .
  • [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]If you are a Kent member, when you ring Lords and book your tickets for the floodlit game v Midddx on May 27, give them your membership number and ask for a rover ticket, which gives you access to the Lords pavilion.

The rover ticket is 15 quid , which I think is cheaper than the ticket on sale to joe public, but you have to be a member of the visiting county...

Mind you, Kent are in complete dissaray at the moment. No coach Graham Ford or Justin Kemp (both still stranded in South Africa struggling with the new visa rules), no overseas star after the Clark deal collpased and no fast bowlers with Amjad, Joseph, Cook and Saggers all injured and McLaren currently playing in the IPL. . .

No coach

Collapse of an overseas deal

No fast defenders

Club in complete dissaray

Reminds me of something ;-(
  • No coach

Collapse of an overseas deal

No fast defenders

Club in complete dissaray

Reminds me of something ;-(

And heavy financial losses...
  • Yeah count me in Ledge