Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is ?

Who is the most argumentative, pompous, self righteous, pretentious, old wind bag, poster on CL ?

Comments

• Options
    its almost pub time, aint got long enough.
  • Options
    I know!
  • Options
    Depending on whether or not they have been on the ale or not and found the 'on' buttin for the PC I can think of a couple!!

Myself included.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Depending on whether or not they have been on the ale or not and found the 'on' buttin for the PC I can think of a couple!!

Myself included.
    You don't even come close mate....Not to Steve's description anyway.
  • Options
    I Know as well. :-)
  • Options
    Fug me, where shall we start?

That "Steve Waggott" thread has all of the worst bits about this site rolled into one - and to be fair some of the best traits.

Anger, bitterness, hilarity, pomposity, arguments, bewilderment, wit, point scoring, cheap shots, reason, lack of reason, banter, bullshit, the inability to let things drop and downright bloody weirdness. And I can't claim any of the "credit" as I'm not on it until page 271!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Who is the most argumentative, pompous, self righteous, pretentious, old wind bag, poster on CL ?

How about a top ten?
  • Options
    I think the potential challengers should put themselves forward for the rest to vote.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I know some don't like me, but I'm not pompous, pretentious or self rightious. I am a bit of a WUM sometimes I guess.
    BFR and Irving may not be the winners, but they're in the top 2!
  • Options
    Chirpy Red = Brian Clough LOL