Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Open letter to Mr S Gerrard of Knowsley

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Dear Mr Gerrard

On behalf of all true fans of Charlton Athletic can I sincerely apologise for the behaviour of our now apparently permanent Head Coach, Leslie Reed. You are of course correct that a young gifted footballer earning the best part of £100k a week and given the dream chance of representing his country is inevitably going to be homesick. What else would he have to occupy himself other than thoughts of home? Or maybe it was the thoughts of what those at home were doing while you were away? Anyway, I digress. To add insult to injury one of the England coaches had the temerity to suggest you might want to get over yourself rather than putting his arm round you and suggesting that you phone home on one of your three mobile phones. Well, how very dare he.

And now it appears that you have no respect for him at all? Welcome to the world of those of us who saw you not bother to perform for the country during the World Cup. Not a very nice feeling is it. We all look forward to the second edition of your best seller so that we can learn who you blame for that one.

Anyway, we look forward to welcoming you to London tomorrow and I do hope that the long distance from Liverpool won't start getting you down. Please let us know if we can help, and we will of course do what we can to stop that nasty Mr Reed from being horrible to you again.

Alright la'?

Comments

• Options
    excellent !

Sister Sledge:

Where's his family ?
    Gerrard wants his mummy to see...
  • Options
    get that posted around!! the fecking great big jessie.
  • Options
    I've put it on football365
  • Options
    I remember the first season we won promotion i use to sit at the front of the west stand and sg was warming up and giving it large to us Charlton fans at the front of the west stand!He was giving it the W hand sign!cocky little scouse twit!mind you we won that day so that took the smile of his face!To rub it in more J Barnes was playing for us!loved it!
  • Options
    That's great HH!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]I've put it on football365

Chickenman P.I.....

wtf?!?!?
  • Options
    don't ask...

It's a nice relief from work but havent been on there much since this place came along
  • Options
    Just heard on Virgin radio he is going to be awarded the freedom of Mosley Merseyside!Hope he gets his wheels nicked