Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Films

edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
The tangenital way that the Steve Waggott thread is moving got me thinking of my favourite film quotes and this has to be way up there.

The confession by fat kid Lawrence 'Chunk' Cohen (Jeff Cohen) when interrogated by the Fratellis: "Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my Mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch, I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."