Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets sold for Wycombe Tuesday Night

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Apparently at close of Business yesterday stood at 16,000. Baring in mind loads of people will buy at the Weekend looks like the crowd will not be so bad that night after all. So if you have not got yours yet, sort it out!

Comments

• Options
    is that including the 6,000 wycombe have sold?

Pretty crap if thats the case
  • Options
    Wycombe were given 4,400 I think in total, which they had sold out. Apparently we can expect a considerable amount of Wycombe CHAV's down for the day.
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    10 being bought today so thats 16,010
  • Options
    that's not too bad actually. therres is normally a decent walk up for these type of games so if it gets over 20k i think its a decent crowd
  • Options
    Just going to buy 10 tickets!been told i have to get them for the north upper
  • Options
    Why arn't we selling out, its a 1/4 final! I suppose if we get to the semi's you will then have to have 84 ticket stubs from 1987 - 2005. But if you are valley Gold its ok! Valley Gold is a waste, why should paying a min of £10 a month get you priority!

Im Done!
  • Options
    I havent got mine yet.

Anything over 20k will be a good crowd a few days before xmas.
  • Options
    Must admit i was in valley gold for 10 years!i was doing my bit to help us back to the valley,won twice 2 £25 vouchers to be spent in the club shop.Gave it up in the end and started a trust fund instead,as i find all this ticket farce a joke
  • Options
    I won £750 last season

Big draw tomorrow, come on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A mate of mine won the 10 grand once .

Having a beer at half time you dont get to hear the draw , he got a couple of texts from other people in the ground who heard he had won but obviously he did nt believe 'em . Someone finally managed to convince him he had though , lucky git
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]A mate of mine won the 10 grand once .

Having a beer at half time you dont get to hear the draw , he got a couple of texts from other people in the ground who heard he had won but obviously he did nt believe 'em . Someone finally managed to convince him he had though , lucky git

Same happened to me when I won - Happy Dayz - Love to win it again as my account needs topping up!