Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

US Masters

Trying to work out who to put my money on... any views? I do know that Paddy Power are offering 1/4 odds top 6 whereas all the others are limited to top 5.

Comments

• HH - Go with Goosen each way at 25-1 and you can thank me on Monday.
  • Rather than the obvious candidates look for a bit of value. Augusta requires a player who can hit it long & putt well as the greens are like a billiard table. Ross Fisher should go well at around 125's & Casey has recent decent here & won last week but he will be shorter than he was this time last week. Of the home players Sean O'Hair is in decent form & a youngster called Dustin Johnson could prove good value at a massive price. Alternative bets are Justin Rose to lead after round one (E/W) & Greg Norman to be top senior golfer 9/4.
  • being a bit crap on betting. each way on a golf tournament - where does he have to finish in the top 3?
  • Top six with PP. If he's tied for sixth then dead heat rules apply.
  • Mickelson to win and Karlsson and O'Hair each-way for me
  • Put a bet on someone to get a hole in one.
  • I have to do my regular KJ Choi @ 80/1 bet E/W...he normally gives you a good run for your money
  • Done Poulter and Justin Leonard e-way.After the national last week,who knows.
  • goosen , stenson for value , but you can never look further than tiger different class.
  • Poult's hasn't a chance his temprement won't take it.You need to have patience and unfortunately poul'ts doesn't have it,he is more suited to matchplay,than grinding out a strokeplay win.
  • Sponsored links:

• great round 2 day poult's -4 today and 4 the tournament,keep it together 2 morrow for a top 10 finish.Contrary to my above post Poults is my favourite player just wish he would grind more rounds out.
  • there you go typical poults shite last round,thats why he will never be a world top 10 player.
  • Cracking finish. Perry blown a 2 shot lead in the last two holes.

3 man play off now