Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stiffs

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
I just remembered I meant to moan on here yesterday.

I went down to Stonebridge road on Tuesday night to watch the ressies against the hamsters and especially to maybe get an interview with Kins for the radio.

And there was a few A4 notices on the gates saying that the bloody thing had been cancelled. Without so much as a 'by your leave!'

Having gone straight there because I'd spent an hour and a half on the M25, I thought at first there might be a notice from the club in a bulletin when I got home, or something on the website and it was my fault for not checking, but nope bugger all!

Ta I feel better now.

Comments

• Options
    really? thats bad. i was evening considering going to smile at kins....
    very naughty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]really? thats bad. i was evening considering going to smile at kins....
    very naughty.

what you smiling at Kins.............don't be so hard on yourself B, it's only a smile ;-)
  • Options
    it was announced as cancelled last friday. definately on the bullitin.
  • Options
    it was announced as cancelled last friday. definately on the bullitin.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]it was announced as cancelled last friday. definately on the bullitin.

Alright I heard you the first time :-).

Damn strange though, I received the bulletin on Wednesday about moving the match from Monday to Tuesday, but nothing on Friday about cancelling it.
  • Options
    from Friday's Bullitin :

Another reserve game in reserve

Charlton have seen a second reserve match in as many weeks postponed following the cancellation of next Tuesday's home game against West Ham United.

The Addicks second string was due to take on the Hammers in Mark Kinsella's first game as development coach.

But as the two clubs have already met twice at academy level this season, coupled with the fact that both teams would have been very academy-based next week, the game has been postponed until February 26th.
  • Options
    Cheers LA, wish I'd asked you on Monday now. :-(
  • Options
    It was called off because it clashed with the Bromley branch meeting. There's been one clash already this season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]It was called off because it clashed with the Bromley branch meeting. There's been one clash already this season.

That's true but were not the Bromley Branch anymore, we've gone independent.