Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I see porkpie's REAL team got in the news at the weekend:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5j3XWNTknikAg6sJstiXWBv4ADICg

If anyone doesnt know the story of how porkpie became a Charlton fan - ask him!

Comments

• Terrible. I didnt even look at that thread thought it was about school yard sayings!
  • Look out, look out, there are torpedoes about ........ FIRE!

;o)
  • Serves you right for calling me a c*nt ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Serves you right for calling me a c*nt ;-)

You are though Stu :-)
  • edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Serves you right for calling me a c*nt ;-)

Why don't you go fall asleep on a train about it. ;-)
  • "Whhhhhhooooop whhhhhooooop. Going down quicker than one of Stu's huge conquests. Whhhhooooooooop whhhhhoooooooop"
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Serves you right for calling me a c*nt ;-)[/quote]

You are though Stu :-)[/quote]

i agree
  • edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Terrible. I didnt even look at that thread thought it was about school yard sayings!

Never judge a book by it's cover WSS :)
  • [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Serves you right for calling me a c*nt ;-)

i agree

Harsh.....

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]"Whhhhhhooooop whhhhhooooop. Going down quicker than one of Stu's huge conquests. Whhhhooooooooop whhhhhoooooooop"

I'll see YOU on Saturday. (Assuming you don't have something better to do, like chasing an egg)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]"Whhhhhhooooop whhhhhooooop. Going down quicker than one of Stu's huge conquests.

Are all Stu's conquests huge .... ?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Are all Stu's conquests huge .... ?

;o)

No, but the one in blackpool made up for every single one that wasnt ;)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I didnt even look at that thread thought it was about school yard sayings![/quote]

Sorry, it WAS a rubbish heading!