Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Glory fans!

Hey, if we were at the top of the premier league (as if!), do you think others who wouldn't normally support Charlton would?

Its all for the glory, supporting the best team (never gonna happen...=D)

Comments

• yeah

only reason i support charlton is for the glory next season :)
  • I would like to invite all glory hunting fans to climb aboard the bandwagon at this early stage and make sure that they are well in place for next seasons glorious cup and league winning run.

Now pass me those rose tinted specs.

Come on Charlton!
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]I would like to invite all glory hunting fans to climb aboard the bandwagon at this early stage and make sure that they are well in place for next seasons glorious cup and league winning run.

Winning the Championship and FA cup all in one season??
  • Yes, we are staying up, we are staying up...and everyone is going to be force fed there own words by the great Phil Parkinson himself, with a shovel...
  • Be a lot of Johnstone's paint glory boys next season no doubt.

Sickening.
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Be a lot of Johnstone's paint glory boys next season no doubt.

Sickening.
    There must of been a few in '98 as well....

I remember a lot of Fulham fans poping up when Al Fayad brought them when they were still in div 2, so you never know...
  • Shoot the lot of them
  • "Johnstone's paint glory boys" LOL

love it!
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]"Johnstone's paint glory boys" LOL

love it!

Why does that sound so Homosexual?
  • It's all part of your unconscious, Dazzler.

Sweetie.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm busy for the qualifing games, but I'm sure that I'll be ok for the final :)
  • edited April 2009
    Finish in the top 2 or win the playoffs next year ....... and we qualify for the Champions Hip League.
    Cool!
  • People like that are just sore losers!
  • Bigstemmara - Rose tinted specs are banned on Your Views. Just ask DS & NG ...or best not !
  • Yeah we just keep going down. Never going to happen to us, but we can still hope... OK is it the players or the manager's fault weare so crap?