Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kelly Youga

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
The Saints fans were booing him as they thought it was Linvoy Primus !

Comments

• Surely they even know Linvoy can pass a ball.
  • I think Youga has become a lot better of recent - Sadly too little too late!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The Saints fans were booing him as they thought it was Linvoy Primus !

LOL

Had a good game. Bailey and Kelly worked out their full back and took him apart.
  • I think they were boing him because he got involved with one of their players ealry on and shoved him, then didn't get booked.
  • The ones around us were pissing themselves every time he got the ball!
    Saw him in the car park afterwards with a big flower that squirts water attached to his jacket and we he got in his car the boot and bonnet flew in the air and the car doors fell off!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]The ones around us were pissing themselves every time he got the ball!
    Saw him in the car park afterwards with a big flower that squirts water attached to his jacket and we he got in his car the boot and bonnet flew in the air and the car doors fell off!!

Quality post but I think Youga will still be with us next year and I think will get back to how he was when we first saw him. Pardew destroyed him and a few other players.
  • Kelly Youga is a potentially decent player at this level. I bet he got picked apart on Saturday for every tiny mistake he made, but then everyone has probably forgiven Bailey for giving away the ball for their first goal. :)
  • I like Youga.

Curbs saw something in him and that is good enough for me.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I think Youga has become a lot better of recent - Sadly too little too late![/quote]

Agreed.
  • He can't get any worse. Have standards slipped that much that your willing to put up with that even in Division 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• There's only one thing majorly wrong with Youga ...... and that's his own lack of confidence.

Confidence was something he once had huge amounts of ...... as we saw when he returned from Scunthorpe.
    He put in some very good performances at that time, as we've all forgotten.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]There's only one thing majorly wrong with Youga ...... and that's his own lack of confidence.

Confidence was something he once had huge amounts of ...... as we saw when he returned from Scunthorpe.
    He put in some very good performances at that time, as we've all forgotten.[/quote]

Youga's main problem is doing the job he's paid to do - defend. I'm glad he's cut out the stepovers (usually before losing the ball) but he doesn't have enough discipline/sense to be a responsible defender.
  • Bump (for added confusion)
  • Can someone search out the next Kelly Youga thread ....?

Only a couple more to go.

;o)