Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Perhaps Kinsella should play

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
"I think my Premier League days are behind me now but if the worst came to the worst I wouldn't have any hesitation in pulling on the shirt again,” Mark said.

Lets face it we have carried passengers all season with rarely able to say 9-10 plyers have had a good game perhaps we should position Kins in Rommedahls position for a game or 3 as captain......

Comments

• Options
    How old is he now?
  • Options
    Turty Tree
  • Options
    Is that it?!

Get him in!
  • Options
    Is he only dirty tree?

Blimey give him some boots!
  • Options
    okay he's actually 34
  • Options
    his son i've heard is a nifty little player too

a friend of mine is a teacher, and he was in his class in birmingham, and he was good at football, i think he must be about 9....sign him up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]okay he's actually 34

aha, you just wanted to say turty tree, didnt ya??? ;-)
  • Options
    He could be the "Final 30 minutes 'super-sub'" to bollock the team and stop them switching-off.
  • Options
    Why not play him?
    He couldn't be any worse than Holland/Hughes/Kish
  • Options
    He could.

Kinny is not the player we remember. If he tries to recreate it, there will be a lot of disappointed people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    let's face it. there is bugger all in the kitty for january so when the clearout begins at least it's another player in the squad for no money. i mean as a non-playing member of staff he can't be costing any more than a free track suit and a space in the car park on matchdays.
  • Options
    I know he is not the player we remember but what the hell him Kish and Faye may be able to keep Faye awake for the whole game, I would not expect much from him he may just try; I am not expecting the box to box player before his knees started to give....