Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bit Quite on here Today, Friday Caption Comp...

1440toilet_redneck.jpg

Enjoy...

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Selhurst Park advertise their improvements in away end facilities.
  • "Mr Jordan, this is not what you told me my executive box at Selhurst Park would look like"
  • " i used to manage West Ham"
  • "Yes thats right I said superglue !"
  • ... and so I told the missus, if it's good enough for The Den..
  • Yeah, Mr Mackenzie get your arse down here at Loftus Road its great......and can you bring a copy of your latest column I'm out of arse wipe.?
  • ''You know when i said i'd shit a brick.....''
  • " no honestly i was once the Mayor of London"
  • Clyde demonstrates why it is not wise to takea dump during a tornado.
  • "You deaf or summin.I said Arse wipes not Bud lights!"
  • Sponsored links:

• "no one likes us we dont care"
  • Two faals & a bottle of vodka & the Uzbekistan Space Program is ready to launch!
  • Razils latest diy adventure ;-)
  • Quick s.... break whilst waiting for the fake tan to dry off before donning his stripy shirt. Phoning his Palace mate to inform him that he'd missed a bit.
  • Yeah, I know you said there would be some cost cutting if we got relegated, but....
  • Richard Rogers new 'Bowellism' design is not universally welcomed at Eurocamp.
  • I told you, we wouldn't be hanging around the Championship for long.
  • Unknown CAFc fan using new style dunny called a Selhurst.
  • Just doing my daily quantitative easing.
  • Kelvin Mackenzie: Hey Paulo I want to be a QPR fan

Paulo Sousa: Ok, fair enough Kelvin, just don't mug us off int hat comic you write in.

Kelvin Mackenzie: Ok I won't as long as you get Flavio to sort me out a "Blumpy" right now..............
  • Sponsored links:

• "Good afternoon. Zabeel Investments Head Office. How may I direct your call?"
  • usa improves quality