Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton yes /no ?

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
I'm commited to take my boy and 4 of his school mates , all Pompey Fans , should be fun.
Hoping tickets are available in our end on the day , anybody know ?

Comments

• Hope so.
  • Yeah it will be fun 'controlling' 3 Pompey Youfs in their end . They are 14 /15 and under instructions on no Pompey shirts.
  • My brother does the commentary for Radio Solent for Saints/Bournemouth/Pompey and is covering it, he is a Gills fan told him not to enjoy our defeat too much on the day.
  • Was 5 of us going
    Now only 2 of them now
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Was 5 of us going
    Now only 2 of them now

Was 6 of us going, now we've all decided we can't be bothered. The players don't bother so why should we?
  • no, working now anyway, and have better things to spend my money on
  • no.
    money saved going towards the derby weekender.
  • Yes, indeed.

Last seasons win there was one of my favourite away trips ever.
    Fantastic battling performance with 10 men culminating in a deserved last minute winner.
    Somehow I'm not expecting the same from the 11 men wearing the shirt this time.

The 10 men showed incredible battling spirit and determination that day.
    Whatever happened to that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hotel for 8 of us booked but ive scrapped it now, save my pennies for Brighton away weekender next season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Hotel for 8 of us booked but ive scrapped it now, save my pennies for Brighton away weekender next season.

may have to wait another season mate.
    brighton are 6 points from safety.
  • Yep, hotel booked with Dave Mehmet, bring it on!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Yep, hotel booked with Dave Mehmet, bring it on!!!!!!

Morecambe460x276.jpg
  • Was going. Saving pennys for Derby instead.
  • Was a great day last year. Would have gone if the game this weekend meant something. But now I can spend Saturday doing better things than watching our excuse of a team lose yet another away game
  • Yes, the £30 combined ticket convinced me in the end, although it only saved me £4!

Expecting a goal feast. 4-3 to someone but not sure who.
  • What BRE said.
  • Was a yes but after recent performances and the current situation it has to be a no, having a blow out at Derby instead
  • Southampton have just announced a price cut to £15 and £5 for the match.

Not clear if that includes away fans.

Where's the fans forum when you need them? : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• nope, it's Mrs Large's birthday, and I've decided to collect some brownie points. Will be at Cov and Derby though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Southampton have just announced a price cut to £15 and £5 for the match.

Not clear if that includes away fans.

Where's the fans forum when you need them? : - )

Typical, just when I've shelled out for a ticket at the Preston game...
  • I'm afraid I have far better things to spend my hard earned cash on at the moment...it's bad enough going to watch us at home.