Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin Mackenzie in todays sun

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]close the door on your way out Kelvin. You won't be missed.

And don't forget to turn the light off
  • Options
    I agree - who cares?

Don't bother sending an email, he'll love that.
    To any supporter who knows anything about football, that article makes him look a total fool.
    It seems to me he's doing a great job of displaying what a first class t't he is all by himself - so let him carry on.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I have sent an email, what are the odds of a response[/quote]

Probably about the same as a horse I once backed called Norfolk Enchants.

He says he swapped Millwall for Charlton because he didn't like the intimidating atmosphere at The Den. Anyone who has read Peter Chippendale's excellent and very funny expose of this cock's reign at the S*n in the 80s ('Stick it up your punter') might say nobody knows more about creating intimidating atmospheres than Kelvin.
  • Options
    I usually tolerate this kind of arsehole - but ANYBODY who thinks Mick McCarthy is a good manager is clearly in need of a beating
  • Options
    He might be a dick, I don't know because I never read The Sun but, from the article quoted above, it seems to me that he's saying what an awful lot of Charlton supporters are saying
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]He might be a dick, I don't know because I never read The Sun but, from the article quoted above, it seems to me that he's saying what an awful lot of Charlton supporters are saying

I haven't heard anyone say they might go to QPR instead, what ya talkin' 'bout Willis?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]He might be a dick, I don't know because I never read The Sun but, from the article quoted above, it seems to me that he's saying what an awful lot of Charlton supporters are saying

Now that's just the sort of stupid comment that people expect me to make. Can't believe you beat me to it! ;-)
  • Options
    I've read a lot of posts here and on other lists from people saying that they are thinking of doing other things on Saturdays next year because of the poor quality of the football at The Valley. It seems to me that Kelvin whatsisname is only saying the same thing. Going to watch football elsewhere is one of the options. I will be renewing my st but I have often over the last three years toyed with the idea of going to watch my local amateur team instead, on the basis that the footie won't be much different.
  • Options
    Already changed teams once. YOU DO NOT SWITCH TEAMS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Already changed teams once. YOU DO NOT SWITCH TEAMS.[/quote]

Is that one of the Ten Commandments? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]I've read a lot of posts here and on other lists from people saying that they are thinking of doing other things on Saturdays next year because of the poor quality of the football at The Valley. It seems to me that Kelvin whatsisname is only saying the same thing. Going to watch football elsewhere is one of the options. I will be renewing my st but I have often over the last three years toyed with the idea of going to watch my local amateur team instead, on the basis that the footie won't be much different.

Going to watch your local amateur team is a whole different ball game (excuse the pun), a lot of us do it on the odd occassion (whereas, Henry is just odd for going to Bromley), but saying you are going to completely switch allegiance to another pro team in London, be it QPR or not, is just plain wrong.
    I personally think there is a little bit of devils advocate in the article to stir up interest in his column, however, if not, he just sums up your typical, fair weather glory seeking numptie, and he can feck off and rot in shitehouse bush if he wants.
  • Options
    He's already switched clubs before, seems more of a football fan than a fan of a club.
  • Options
    Have zero respective for any one who changes the club they support. Anyone who changes it a third time is a complete tool.
  • Options
    Just e mailed him. If he replies I will update.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Already changed teams once. YOU DO NOT SWITCH TEAMS.

Is that one of the Ten Commandments? ;-)

It's th twelth. The elventh being, Thou shall not grass.
  • Options
    I actually heard him say on TV "my beloved Charlton". Leaves you speechless.
  • Options
    I simply can't believe this pillock...as has been said support someone else...we don't need your type...glory boy! Can you imagine how QPR would feel having him like some sort of 'limpet' on their club!
  • Options
    Never seen him on a matchday , and its getting alot easier to spot people.
  • Options
    Qp who?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can understand folk getting upset by comments made, but please!! Not by someone who writes for that comic.
  • Options
    Could not believe it when I read it. Would almost be funny if he was being ironic. Complete ars£hol£ and hopefully hell make one more trip to the valley so he can be told as much.
  • Options
    Thanks for your support Kelvin.Feel free to return when/if we are at an acceptable standard that you rightly deserve.

Can you belive this spoon.It's like when you ring your insurance company to say you will not be renewing.Prize pr*ck.He eptimises everything that is wrong with football today.

Well rid!
  • Options
    i read this article what a tosser he is just a plastic supporter who followed us through our better days f--k off back to millwall i say he will definately be getting an e-mail from me in his column PRICK.
  • Options
    it's weird he thinks he can get interest in his column by talking about us. we didn't get this much press coverage when we were in the Premier league.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    LOl this thread. Every time the twonk writes a column mentioning us everyone on here jumps all over it and gives him the publicity he so sadly, desperately craves. Do not feed the troll, people...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]LOl this thread. Every time the twonk writes a column mentioning us everyone on here jumps all over it and gives him the publicity he so sadly, desperately craves. Do not feed the troll, people...

His job is to draw attention and sell papers, we're helping him to do that. As I say I genuinely think he does not care who he upsets so e-mailing him and letting him know you feel disgusted guv will only get filed into a bin or him looking at it disdainfully not caring one jot and using it as ammo in his column
  • Options
    If anyone's interested the sun have put the 'best' replies online.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/columnists/kelvin_mackenzie/article2349162.ece
  • Options
    I see two lifers names on there. any more?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I see two lifers names on there. any more?

Yea! Fame at last :)