Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ressies?

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
Anyone know of anywhere i can get updates of the ressies?

Comments

• Options
    Should be on the OS soon, and if you don't mind going there, maybe the Palace site.
  • Options
    ha ha no probs with the palace site ;o)
  • Options
    what a pile o poo!
  • Options
    So our stunning front pair of Dicko and Burton didnt score again. Read the OS report and the both blazed well over the bar from short range. FFS.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]So our stunning front pair of Dicko and Burton didnt score again. Read the OS report and the both blazed well over the bar from short range. FFS.

my thoughts exactly.

Can't remember the last time we had such poor strikers throughout the squad.
  • Options
    I think its the most depressing aspect of the whole Parky/Pards era.

The midfield has some promise and the defence has started to look more capable of keeping clean sheets even if we do need a new right back.

I thought against Plymouth that Kandol and Dickson had the potential to work together well. But parky has chopped and changed that. I dont think Dicko is the answer but a longer consistent pairing may have answered that one way or another. I still dont think we really know. Of course there is still Andy Gray on the books!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Can't remember the last time we had such poor strikers throughout the squad.

One of, if not the biggest reason the rest of the team look so poor.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite] The midfield has some promise and the defence has started to look more capable of keeping clean sheets even if we do need a new right back.

And 2-3 new centre backs. 1 is on loan and the other 2 will leave.
  • Options
    Keep Elliot,Randolph, Moo2,Youga,Basey,Fortune,Ward,Semedo,Holland,Wright,Bailey,Shelvey,Racon,Sam,Dickson,McLeod,Burton All the rest not bothered about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did anyone go and see how Moots got on?

Would rather see Sam and Moots on the right than Ambrose/Butterfield.
  • Options
    It's harsh to blame the strikers when most have been played on their own upfront. Even if the jury is out on whether any (of Dicko, Kandol, Burton, Fleetwood & Mcleod) of the strikers who may be here next year are capable of scoring regularly, it must be obvious to all but the present management that playing two pacy strikers upfront will create more openings and take the pressure off the defence.
  • Options
    dickson and kandol looked good so try it