Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congrats to our Ledge

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nice one Ledge - Will you do any CL rates for Heathrow to Kent when I fly back? ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Nice one Ledge - Will you do any CL rates for Heathrow to Kent when I fly back? ;0)

that;s a fare and and a half mate so can;t see why a discount of something could be in order.
  • Options
    In the words of Rodney Trotter "Cosmic, oh Cosbloodymic" Please don't run me over in Surrey Ledge!!
  • Options
    Wel I've finally bloody done it.

3.5 years and I picked my nice green shiny badge up today so am well and truly a full paid up member of the gang now.

First day out in cab is friday so if you out and about and want a cab let me know LOL. Also out saturday night

Just kidding touting not allowed but if you've got my mobile :-)))
  • Options
    Nice one mate - been a long time coming!
  • Options
    tell me about it.
  • Options
    Well done you green badged taxi driving C*nt

lol I'm only kidding, i'm not congratulating you at all....

;o)
  • Options
    thanks dazzler ya knob jockey lol
  • Options
    Well done ledge.

As an aside, do you need to take "refreshers" or is that it now?
  • Options
    Seriously though Congrats ledge - I would have never been able to pass that test (at least I dont think I would)

"Much Respec aiiie"

As Ali G would say!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Wel I've finally bloody done it.

3.5 years and I picked my nice green shiny badge up today so am well and truly a full paid up member of the gang now.

First day out in cab is friday so if you out and about and want a cab let me know LOL. Also out saturday night

Just kidding touting not allowed but if you've got my mobile :-)))

Do you go souf of the river?
  • Options
    Well done Ledge. Nice to hear good news.
  • Options
    Nice one Ledge, well done.
  • Options
    we done ledge m8
  • Options
    Why didn't you just do a bit of mini-cabbing instead, much easier...and you don't need insurance or nuffink.

Seriously though well done Ledge/Arfur.
  • Options
    1905 -- No refreshers mate - learn on the job i'spose.

[cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Seriously though Congrats ledge - I would have never been able to pass that test (at least I dont think I would)!

If you have the will u have the way - anyone can do it
  • Options
    Well done mate.
  • Options
    Nice one Arf :)
  • Options
    Can I book a cab for Saturday night, please Ledge?

I'll be at 'The Treasury' in Plymouth, and can you get me home to Cornwall .... pick up about 1:30 am?

Cheers!

PS: well done, mate. No doubt a vital part of the knowledge is learning to spin a yarn.
    Unless you can get away with chatting to politicians, bankers and American tourists about Charlton.

;o)
  • Options
    ABOUT TIME !!
    BEEN WAITING FOR A BLACKCAB FOR 17 YEARS !!

welldone mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Ledge.
  • Options
    I've been shouting "Taxi for Ledge" for years... glad it's finally arrived ;-)

Good luck me ol' fruit
  • Options
    hope you remember the old taxi drivers tradition about your first fare........

:)
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]hope you remember the old taxi drivers tradition about your first fare........

:)

don't i know it. picked a right sort up in Kings Road yesterday- Marlebone High St £17 gutted lol - she gave me a fiver tip though bless her.

Basically all if u don't know - 1st fare as a london cabbi is always free.