Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeremy Clarkson - Another Plastic Chelsea fan (and tiny Charlton mention)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/jeremy_clarkson/article5949802.ece

Comments

• i like Jezza. Top gear last nice was brilliant, turning up in 3 spitfires..

Top+Gear+Spitfires.jpg
  • Perfect football club for the 'soccer' bandwagon jumper who thinks Sky Sports invented the game in a laboratory in 1992. Can't stand the bloke or any of his perma-adolescent pals. There is something about them all that grates (everything). Nice comment by the guy from the Phillipines!
  • A (slightly) witty Charlton chant, reported in the national press - whatever next?!
  • This will come as no surprise to some on this forum:
    I think the bloke writes in a witty and entertaining way. Just don't take anything he says serious :)
    Loved the alleged Charlton V Reading chant.
  • His unique brand of wit doesn't really do it for me. But I was glad he popped off at Gordon Brown (tho he didn't need to piss of the jocks to do it)!!
  • How on earth did he discover we chanted that?

I was there and i'm sure it was 'You're Welsh and you know you are' and not what he stated.
  • What a plonker - an amusing plonker - but a plonker nonetheless.

[cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]This will come as no surprise to some on this forum:
    I think the bloke writes in a witty and entertaining way. Just don't take anything he says serious :)
    Loved the alleged Charlton V Reading chant.

Trouble is Daggs to many people he is some kind of spiritual leader, and they believe everything he says. I am just reading one of his books of collected columns, some great and sensible ideas are swamped by his childish habit of blaming whichever Labour party leader is in charge for everything from nits to the San Franciso earthquake. That and his obsession with lumps of metal that get you from A to B.

He probaly heard the chant at Reading as it's one of the grounds he passes to get from his home in Chipping Norton to his local team in SW6...
  • who does he support swansea ?
  • Dont really like him at all, hate top gear, dont care about cars - but at least hes being honest about it rather than claiming hes followed the game for years like so many people who claim to be chelsea fans do these days.
  • The irony of a Chelski bandwagon jumper calling Man City 'Useless Money-Wasting Scum'. Ha.
  • Sponsored links:

• What Algarve said.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]Dont really like him at all, hate top gear, dont care about cars - but at least hes being honest about it rather than claiming hes followed the game for years like so many people who claim to be chelsea fans do these days.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]The irony of a Chelski bandwagon jumper calling Man City 'Useless Money-Wasting Scum'. Ha.[/quote]

Agree with both of the above with a flaming passion.