Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are going down....

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
...get used to it..

Comments

• Options
    paah...is that a royal 'we'...you're not a true charlton fan until you've experienced the joy of staving off relegation...enjoy the ride...bristol city at home, last game of the season...all on the pitch afterwards to celebrate...have there been better nights...
  • Options
    Who, Rangers?
  • Options
    No, Charlton...idiot boy....LTGTR, I've been supporting Charlton since 1974 so I've experienced a few relagations....
  • Options
    why have you got a rangers badge...that weird 2nd team stuff? are you scottish?
  • Options
    No, hes British. If you have ever been to an England game Mortimer you would have seen plenty of Rangers shirts, flags, pin badges
  • Options
    yeah that's always confused me why are there rangers fans following england and charlton?
  • Options
    don't think it is as much nowadays to be honest. it used to be majority Union Jacks at England games but now it is covered with St George's Crosses.

Thank God
  • Options
    WSS, been to a fair few England away games... Wales, Argentina in Geneva, Portugal in Germany, Macedonia, Croatia. Everytime seen a lot of Rangers flags, Red Hands, Rangers/Loyalist pin badges etc. Still a pretty big part of the away following.
  • Options
    and pretty sad, much like a lot of the England following..
  • Options
    absolute shit thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palacehater, fair enough, i don't follow England in person i'm just going from what i see on TV.
  • Options
    I'll bring a box of kleenex for you lot at the last game of the season...
  • Options
    going to turn up for that one then?
  • Options
    If you're gonna be a wind up at least make it funny.
  • Options
    can you bring the kleenex b4 the last game, we'll be down end of march
  • Options
    probably needs the kleenex for when he's finished himself off when we get relegated..
  • Options
    ewwwwww
  • Options
    Ha ha ha. Curb_It that has made me laugh so much, thank you
  • Options
    Razil - If I had to choose whether Charlton had the away support they have currently or one that was probably the best in the World I know what I would rather choose
  • Options
    As shit as our away support is i'd prefer one that we have rather than a group still seeing Catholics as the root of all evil. Rangers and Celtic fans are one step removed from the people that burnt women at the stake they believed to be witches... living by 500 year old morality the lot of them.

I don't even see myself as British. I'm a Londoner then English then European.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    move along people,nothing to see here...
  • Options
    ha ha threadkiller... the messenger of doom.

oracles the threadkiller surely.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]probably needs the kleenex for when he's finished himself off when we get relegated..[/quote]

Sorry B, dont need to do that, have a very lovely wife thank you....
  • Options
    Can someone put this thread out of it's misery please
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!