Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
anyone secretly want him to fail at the hammers big time !!!...............or is it just me ?

how long before they are moaning at the style of play with 1 up front (probably Harewood cause he likes a hard worker!)

Comments

• Options
    I'm with ya eltham... as i've posted b4 i hope he fails miserably and gets sacked after losing 21 straight premiership games... no place for sentiment in football
  • Options
    Me too! Bit harsh bit I'm a Fickle Football Fan
  • Options
    agreed E_A, hope he falls on his bonce, it woul dmake me larf
  • Options
    I hope he proves you all wrong!!
  • Options
    Call me a big softy but i don't want him to flop- except unless it effects us- ie- we go down and they stay up.
  • Options
    Get ready for a team of players that can "do a job" in various positions... or in some cases, no job in any position
  • Options
    Not me, got a lot of time for West Ham, probably the best set of fans in the country.

Im sure Curbs will always have a lot of good things to say about our club and the supporters.

Just think, he could have taken the job 5 years ago then we really would be in the shit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Just think, he could have taken the job 5 years ago then we really would be in the shit.

Have you seen the league table?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Just think, he could have taken the job 5 years ago then we really would be in the shit.

Very good point.

As much as you lot might dislike his managerial style
    (whish is very hard for us non-charlton supporters to comprehend having not seen you play week-in week-out under him), he showed you a huge ammount of loyalty back then.
    Loyalty in football these days is virtually non-existant.
  • Options
    When i say i want him fall flat on his bonce, i dont mean it a derogatory comment against either westham or curbs (like southenaddick i like them both) its just that with the complexity of this season and our respective positions in the league, i hope he falls on his bonce just like you want/need us to! lets face it one of us is going down and i hope its whu and not us.

No snipe intended or anything like that, just looking out for my club.