Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The CAFC Staff Christmas Party is Tonight

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Somewhere in Greenwich, regrettably I cannot let you know where it is though. Players & Staff having a day of drunken debauchery from 1.00pm till 6.00pm. I am sure it will be a bundle of laughs this year LOL

Comments

• Do Directors go?

If so maybe Henry can update us later
  • till 6pm? sounds like fun.
  • Wetherspoons beer and a burger for £3.95.

Surely it cant end at 6.00 the boring lot.

Unless their all going back to Luke's for a smoke :)
  • maybe 04MCS is supplying the green?
  • i wish there was any to be able to supply!

Drought at xmas always!
  • Quality,i'm there
  • I think the venue they have hired opens to the public at 6.00pm, would you take the chance of bumping into any CAFC fans out on the lash wanting answers to our p*ss poor league form. Plus Benty will be straight on his bike trying to elude Ollie..!
  • its at the Marlow Rooms (Red Plastic) in Sidcup
  • Not invited. Can't pretend that I'm upset.
  • [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]its at the Marlow Rooms (Red Plastic) in Sidcup

LOL. That used to be quite a place to go on the pull. I'm afraid we may get more hamstring injuries.
  • Sponsored links:

• afka went there when it was bradleys, i think he fell down the stairs!
  • i went there when it was bradleys, my ol mans stag doo whenn i was 16ish! it was a craphole!
  • Did i do my driving theory test there?
  • ha ha, yeah you would of done west side, i did!
  • I think that actual venue in Greenwich where they held it was called 'Inc'. Some very sore heads in work yesterday apparently as some batted through from 1.00pm to 11.00pm.
  • edited December 2006
    oh yeah, inc bar. used to be called 'time.'
    expensive and doesn't serve pints. went there for NYE a few years ago, and it was a "diamond and ice party" where everyone had to wear white or silver. we bought a bottle of wine from the bar and they charged us £3 to open it!!

great venue tho and great decor, some of the rooms are designed by laurence lwellyn bowen, so quite flamboyant, but cool all the same.
  • [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]i went there when it was bradleys, my ol mans stag doo whenn i was 16ish! it was a craphole!

i didn't just fall down the stairs, i spectacularly fell down about 20 stairs, landing at the feet of the doorman. Not my finest moment.

I also apparently went and had a word with the DJ, asking him to turn the strobe light off as it was doing my eyes in, and he turned round and told me he didn't even have a strobe light....
  • was it after an NA drink up?