Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hasselbaink

knows where he's not wanted!

http://www.middlesbrough-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=438452

attention to the line:

"I am very close to all the clubs I played for, and that includes Chelsea, Leeds, Middlesbrough and Cardiff. I enjoyed playing for all of them. They are all very special."

Comments

• Options
    his arse is always very close to the Clubs he played for, when in Cardiff his arse is still in Teeside.
  • Options
    He wants to be a manager?

"He can't do any worse than Parkinson"? Or maybe not...
  • Options
    Did he ever "play" for us though?
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Scored for unspecial Charlton against two of his special teams, though.

He apologised to the special Chelsea fans... I wasn't at the Boro game, so I don't know if he was moved to apologise to the special northerners,too ?

ps : did Iwelumo apologise to the specal Charlton fans on Saturday, by the way?

;0)
  • Options
    If ever a player sums up why we are in the s**t we are in, step forward JFH.

Can we get a refund!..... something along the lines of trade descriptions.i.e. being described as a striker!
    Hate to sound sour , but I am!
  • Options
    He must have been one of our most disappointing signings ever. I thought that at last we had two decent strikers, and that he and Benty would score loads.Why do our new signings, play their best, the season before we sign them ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BexleyRed[/cite]Why do our new signings, play their best, the season before we sign them ?

Or the season after we sell them!