Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bank Charges

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
So whos gonna start claiming all there money back after last nights prog??

Comments

• woy prog was that and is it on again?
  • This has been going on for several months now....

Here's the full details:

Claim back bank charges
  • I always find that not going overdrawn stops this sort of issue ever occurring. As it is all you debt ridden hordes reclaiming your charges will mean I end up losing out on free banking in the future. Damn you all I say.
  • thanx carling n medders
  • [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I always find that not going overdrawn stops this sort of issue ever occurring. As it is all you debt ridden hordes reclaiming your charges will mean I end up losing out on free banking in the future. Damn you all I say.

im far from debt ridden thanks!

but i think anyone who has been over charged should get it back...

oh & btw, free banking will be a thing of the past very soon anyway!
  • Me neither, but I also feel that the banks have got away with whatever they want for too long.

It's outrageous that if someone goes 10p overdrawn, they get charged £35 Especially when the cost to the bank is no more than a couple of quid....
  • It doesn't help that laws have been changed so that everybody is virtually compelled to have a bank account.

Gone are the days when you could demand your wages in cash and tell the bank to poke it if it took the pi$$ with charges etc.

There must be someone in a bank somewhere intelligent enough to realise that if they stick with free banking then they will increase their market share.
  • Guys,

I can't say who I work for, but trust me - if you claim, you WILL get your money back - even if you have to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service (which is free). The FOS have got a special team set-up to deal with these cases.