Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man Utd V Liverpool, Live

Cracking picture on this site

Manure v scousers

Comments

• Just get a black screen, with sound :(
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Just get a black screen, with sound :(

Sounds like you need a flash player or such like upgrade
  • Could Sky possibly hype this up any more?

From memory, aren't these games normally shite as a footballing spectacle?
  • god love the little Man U mascot. What a moment for him. Rio is good with the kids.

Remember that story about him when he booted the ball away and it smacked one of our disabled fans in the face. Really loud it was. H must have felt awful as after the game he went over and gave his shirt to the fan. Tho another little scroat snatched it off the fan so Rio jumped over the barrier and chased him to get it back. haha.
  • Looks like all the links have died on Justin
  • FT, 4-1 to Liverpool!
  • Man of the Match - Alan Wiley. I thought he did a fantastic job, treated 50/50 balls as just that and didn't give a foul to the guy that falls over, didn't guess decisions - if he wasn't sure he just played on. Spot on calls for all the penalties and cards, he seems to be the best ref out there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickson's God[/cite]Man of the Match - Alan Wiley. I thought he did a fantastic job, treated 50/50 balls as just that and didn't give a foul to the guy that falls over, didn't guess decisions - if he wasn't sure he just played on. Spot on calls for all the penalties and cards, he seems to be the best ref out there.

Very very true, so often ref's get stick but he was absolutely excellent today.
  • always nice to see the Republic of Mancunia get one put up them
  • Well played Sky.

Can't have a boring end to the season so told Man Utd to let Liverpool win to keep some interest going.

You know it is true.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickson's God[/cite]Man of the Match - Alan Wiley. I thought he did a fantastic job, treated 50/50 balls as just that and didn't give a foul to the guy that falls over, didn't guess decisions - if he wasn't sure he just played on. Spot on calls for all the penalties and cards, he seems to be the best ref out there.

Very very true, so often ref's get stick but he was absolutely excellent today.

Good shout. Agree 100%. I think Manure play Fulham next and I dont much fancy their chances. I bet Fergy was a bit spicy in the dressing room.
  • My mate's a Man U fan. He got Sky Sports for the first time to see today's match! LMAO.
  • talking about live football bbc sport showed celtic vs rangers today on their website and the rugby
  • Anyway, just how many shades of stunning was Torres on Saturday, never seen Vidic given such a working over
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Could Sky possibly hype this up any more?

From memory, aren't these games normally shite as a footballing spectacle?

Normally.
  • JTJT
    edited March 2009
    '
  • torres vs ronaldo

torres for me
  • Torres was top top drawer, amazing technique and not affaird to mix it with Vidic.
  • He made Vidic look rubbish!! lol
  • He had Vidic on toast
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Torres was top top drawer, amazing technique and not affaird to mix it with Vidic.[/quote]

im very affaird of vidic

you
  • what a game we have
  • briliant stuff
  • and clever stuff to get that gap in the wall .. bet that was a Hodgson special...
  • great goal from berbatove and man yoo just cant hold a 2 goal lead fergie going to blow his top

rooney has been pony today
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]great goal from berbatove and man yoo just cant hold a 2 goal lead fergie going to blow his top

rooney has been pony today
    surprise surprise LMAO!
  • Berbatov in this form is a real special player fantastic techa's great movement. His heading is so under rated because he looks like a lightweight.

Liverpool just are not clicking into gear got back into the game with a great freekick really well worked but that overhead kick from berbatov was good enough to be on the winning team so I am glad it was.

So often those games let you down not today great advert for the premier league wonder how many chelsea will score next
  • Another crap premiership game
  • Another crap premiership game
  • Great Game and Rooney was bad but nowhere near as bad as Torres whats up with this guy?