Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watching CAFC tomorrow.

Not Charlton, but Crewe. The bother-in-law's dad died last week and we had the kids over to look after them whilst he was with his mum sorting out bits. Asked my nephew who's 5 if he wanted to go to watch Charlton and he said no. He lives in Chemlsford and plays for a local team, he plays in a Charlton kit. Anyway his team have the chance to go to Colchester which is this weekend. I have been asked to take him, no problem with that, however what should I do whilst watching the game?
Cheer for no team, cheer for the U's or for CAFC. The last time that I went to a game that didn't have Charlton playing was in '72 (Arsenal v Everton). Should I wear a Charlton badge?

Comments

• Should I wear a Charlton badge?

Yep, and if anyone asks why you're at the match tell them you are getting some practice in for next season.
  • Weston Homes Community Stadium ........new ground alert.
  • tell them your a scout.

Another female member of this board was down the Den on tuesday night... bet she hasnt mentioned that has she.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]tell them your a scout.

Another female member of this board was down the Den on tuesday night... bet she hasnt mentioned that has she.

Do you mean you're (sorry but I know you like to use correct grammar!)
  • fekk off mehmet. :-)

actually im not a stickler for punctuation, im more a pedant for should of would of. thats the one that pisses me off.
  • I thought it would of!