Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£85 million - what would you do if you won?

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
I'm guessin everyone has had a little fluter on the old euros 2night, £85 million can't be sniffed at,

if you won what would you do with all that money??

After setting myself, brother and sister with the beginings of our empior cerca 7 Mill prob waste the rest maybe buy Charlton, clear the debt? would be like pissin 50 million up wall, but a real life championship manager, my god that would be awsume!

If won but had to share and won say 10 mill then same as before, except build a stadium for the stones back in Maidstone

Comments

• Options
    I'd start a jihad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I'd start a jihad.

On who or what?

You'd b able to afford about 10 hell fire rockets, hope your aims good
  • Options
    Buy a new hamster for Charlton Life.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Buy a new hamster for Charlton Life.

Generous!

Surely u'd be doning a gold woven cardi??
  • Options
    Buy two lottery tickets the week after.
  • Options
    Big house in Kent, 3 cars. A top dogs nuts sports car for me, the best 4x4 for the missus and baby and a lovely rolls for business meetings. Give my mum and dad 10 mil my sisters 2 mil each treat all my family to a holiday in the caribean, treat all my mates to the best holiday ever. Buy property, and start my own company. get a box for life at charlton sponser the shirts for a few years and enjoy life to the full.
  • Options
    spend millions on charlton, get curbishley back as manager get, the club to 7th in the premier league and listen to the disgruntled fans saying it's not exciting enough then hang myself
  • Options
    I'd have 500k EW on Barber Shop in the Gold Cup @ 16s.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]

On who or what?

With my contacts I could get at least two dozen with a box of Sidewinders thrown in.

Not decided on whom yet though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

On who or what?

With my contacts I could get at least two dozen with a box of Sidewinders thrown in.

Not decided on whom yet though.

Good price, surely you've atleast considered the orange one from SE25, atleast you'd not need ay targetting equip, you can see that glow of miles
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go round the world 15 times before settling back in the north upper.
    Buy the Oak run it as a real boozer again for little or no profit with beer in the pumps and staff!!
  • Options
    Sort immediate family out, employ a solicitor, builder, surveyor and other halfs father (financial advisor) to oversee a land and house build to luxury specs somewhere in Kent/Sussex, then take a year off to see the world whilst the house is built.

When back, buy a couple of small business' to keep my hand in (maybe own my own sports & social club), then I would set up a childrens charity to take sick & disadvantaged kids away on dream holidays each year, funded by my own efforts or money.
  • Options
    But would your boss give you time off Scruffle to spend it?
  • Options
    stick it in a bank account and live off the interest...... maybe not ....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Go round the world 15 times before settling back in the north upper.
    Buy the Oak run it as a real boozer again for little or no profit with beer in the pumps and staff!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]spend millions on charlton, get curbishley back as manager get, the club to 7th in the premier league and listen to the disgruntled fans saying it's not exciting enough then hang myself

Would you go to away games though?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]lovely rolls for business meetings
    mature cheddar and asda's extra special chutney on french stick?
  • Options
    yep i'd provide free travel for all our away fans who bought an away season ticket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Buy a new hamster for Charlton Life.

Generous!

Surely u'd be doning a gold woven cardi??

No, I'll let the missus turn the central heating on for once.
  • Options
    I'd disappear to the Maldives for a couple of months, while my agent deals with the new house purchase over here... can't be dealing with solicitors again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well, once i stopped jumping up and down and screaming my head off...

I'd go out and get very very very drunk!
  • Options
    As I said to the wife.....

'Don't have much money, but if I did, I'd buy a big house where we both could live'

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I'd disappear to the Maldives for a couple of months, while my agent deals with the new house purchase over here... can't be dealing with solicitors again.
    Buy yer own island!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]As I said to the wife.....

'Don't have much money, but if I did, I'd buy a big house where we both could live'

:-)

with 85 million you wouldn't have to share, you could have your own house
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No, I'll let the missus turn the central heating on for once.

old_gits_270.jpg
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]spend millions on charlton, get curbishley back as manager get, the club to 7th in the premier league and listen to the disgruntled fans saying it's not exciting enough then hang myself[/quote]

Me too!
  • Options
    give my cheif executive £1m and when he asked what's that for I'd say compensation he'll say what for - then I'll chin the **** and say that.

Worth every penny byt the way
  • Options
    Go into work the next day to say goodbye leave a few grand behind the bar in the local boozer.Sort my family out as both my brother and sister have hit rough lately,make sure my little boy is set for life,buy ashes tickets for all my mates( reckon i can just afford them!),leave a few grand behind the bar in the anchor at charlton,buy nice house,piss of somewhere warm for a month.and maybe just maybe give some money to Charlton.

I would buy season tickets for my mates but i don't think there will be many takers :)
  • Options
    lol where for dave Dartford - they'd snap your hands off
  • Options
    If they want tickets for the Darts they can have them.....bloody splitters!