Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jay Kay and his Enzo

DA9DA9
edited March 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Come on, who else laughed.....I pissed myself, couldn't have happened to a more arrogant, self centred numptie.

87482_2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Don't agree with this one , got no real view on JK , but I think its cowardly to attack someones property - why not just front him up man to man
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Don't agree with this one , got no real view on JK , but I think its cowardly to attack someones property - why not just front him up man to man

What, like Jay Kay did with 3 burly minders by his side with that photographer, only to come unstuck when the photographer actually put one on him?
    Your right of course in all honesty, but the mans a bully & a coward.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    So, two wrongs make a right?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited March 2009
    Not saying that, just enjoying the moment.
  • Options
    And in todays paper i see Jay Kay has cheered himself up by apparently test driving a Lamborghini Reventon, a snip at a mere 900k.
  • Options
    the man makes brilliant music imo so couldn't give a toss if he's a twat or arrogant or whatever. And I like his hats too !!
  • Options
    as someone who does not believe in violence the guy nutting him was FUNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]So, two wrongs make a right?

No no no Three wrongs make a right two only makes a left!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]the man makes brilliant music imo so couldn't give a toss if he's a twat or arrogant or whatever. And I like his hats too !!

Sorry i beg to differ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]the man makes brilliant music imo so couldn't give a toss if he's a twat or arrogant or whatever. And I like his hats too !!

Yeah, but he should give Stevie Wonder his act back