Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A week of home wins?

It's a week of two home games or two away games for everyone this week. This opens up the chance for changes at the bottom. If (and it's a big if) all results go with the home teams, Charlton will be up with Southampton and Norwich. However, looking for another time to drag down might be harder. With surprising wins for Plymouth and Notts Forest this week, it's going to be tough. Still, where there's a hope and all that.....

Comments

• Options
    I think at home and given that Doncaster have rallied of late and are in a bit of a comfort zone that we will sneek it (our need being the greater) by the odd goal. I think we will beat Watford 2-0, other sides have hit a bit of form and I feel we are now starting to as well, it may be too late, it may not but at least they are fighting now!
  • Options
    It's the hope that kills you.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    "It's the hope that kills you."

The immortal words of Mark Lawrenson.

Some may choose him for their inspiration.

But not me.
  • Options
    I thought that was Adrian "look at the state of my boat" Chiles favourite line.

Win these two games and it's game on. Win neither and the lights will be out for good. Anything in between will just prolong the agony.