Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saints away

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yup!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]On a stag do so no I'm gutted to say. Was a belter last season, 10 men for most the game really well fought 3 points. One of the proudest I have felt after a Charlton win. Big Chris in the last minute!!

You forgot the large lump of dog shit i smuggled into your car on the back only adding to your enjoyment of the day!!
  • Options
    I was considering this game but I am sure the same moronic contingent who went to Swansea will no doubt make it for this one too so now having second thoughts.

Will be a last minute decision.
  • Options
    what happened at swansea then pork?
  • Options
    see the racisms thread
  • Options
    ahh yes thanks steve, just clicked back and seen it, wont continue it on here as it would going off subject lol
  • Options
    pork_pie, don't let the morons put you off. You've just as much right to be there as they do.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    True point wibble.

I am going to Charlton v Donny tomorrow.

Once the anger and fatigue dies down, I will probably reconsider. What else is there to do on a Saturday afternoon?! :)

As I mentioned it is a small minority and like with most groups/organisations etc, it is the small minority that gives the side a bad name.
  • Options
    I will be going only if we still realistically have a chance to escape the drop by then, otherwise I wont bother.
  • Options
    Advanced warning the group of 'so called fans' will no doubt be in large numbers at this event. Could be out of hand in fairness if us and Southampton have so much to play for on the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Meanwhile, the following ticket news has been released for three of Saints' forthcoming home fixtures.
    Derby County on Tuesday 10th March 2009

All season ticket holders can buy additional tickets for just £5 each

Charlton Athletic on Saturday 4th April 2009

Ticket prices are being reduced to:

Adults £15

Concessions £5
  • Options
    So, after the last two results, who's still going?
  • Options
    Yeah,I'ts always a good day out :)
  • Options
    definitely