Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Niclas Bendtner is Shit .... Discuss ....

Seeing as Wenger likes beautiful football and players with a good touch, what the hell is Bendtner doing in an Arsenal shirt?....

Comments

• Options
    Are you telling me you chose Arsenal V Roma over Inter V Man Utd? (closet gooner alert?)

btw Bendtner reminds me of Matt Svensson. Both complete poo and better suited to Ice Hockey.
  • Options
    Niclas Bendtner is Shit .... Discuss ....

does it need anymore??

Sayin that would do a tidy job in the championship
  • Options
    What exactly is there to discuss here?

Not sure it's so much a lack of talent holding him back as an ego the size of Denmark.
  • Options
    I think I'd take him in front of Burton or Kandol!!!
  • Options
    i've seen worse.
  • Options
    Shit for Arsenal, his first touch is akin to a sex offender and is incredibly lazy.

Like a couple have said, he would be class at this level and for a side like Wigan but just looks out of place at Arsenal
  • Options
    He is very raw for an Arsenal player but the talent is clearly there for all to see.
  • Options
    He was a huge success for Birmingham on loan, in their promotion season 2 years ago - he was only 19 then.
  • Options
    He's also scored 8 goals in 23 games at full international level for Denmark.

Remember, he was only 21 just last month.
  • Options
    I went to the Emirates last night and can confirm that Bendtner is absolute sh*t. Undoubtably the worse premier league player I have seen & cannot believe he gets a game for Arsenal ! In actual fact concentrated on watching him closely to see how he was going to mess up next !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]He was a huge success for Birmingham on loan, in their promotion season 2 years ago - he was only 19 then.

Exactly, he may not be Dennis Bergkamp but he sure is feck is not Dennis Bailey either!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Greenster[/cite] Undoubtably the worse premier league player I have seen !

Are you joking? Have you not seen Amdy Faye, Djimi Traore, Tahar el Khalej, marcus bent, shola ameobi, titus bramble, darren moore, any of last years Derby team etc?
    He's not good enough for Arsenal i'll give you that but he's a long, long way from being the worst ever prem player.
  • Options
    who gives a shit if he is shit he plays for the goonershit.
  • Options
    I think he falls in the good Championship striker/poor Prem one, with the likes of Earnshaw, and Chopra.

So what he's doing at Arsenal I'm not sure.
  • Options
    I have to say I have very little interest in Arsenal reserve players.