Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• Options
    Clinton Morrison
  • Options
    Mark Viduka. Just looks like he needs a smack in the chops!
  • Options
    rudi voller, ruud gullit,harald schumacher, lothar mattaus, stefan effenberg and thierry henry
  • Options
    Just thought of another one, Michael Bridges.

Looks like some smarmy c*nt that I used to see out all the time. For some reason I don't think we ever spoke, but just used to hate each other. Anyway he looks like Michael Bridges, so would love to give him a good couple of digs!!
  • Options
    Defoe, obviously.

I used to hate Owen Coyle because of a celebration that he did. I still shout at his interviews on the championship, though he seems a reasonable man. Also Nathan Tyson's poor behaviour in my FM07 team, demanding a transfer and then going onto be top scorer with our rival, has spilled over into real life and I find myself swearing at him.
  • Options
    Mclovin

when i spoke to him at the game last season he said he thought he got a good reception considering the feelings felt to him by Charlton fans and i didnt have a clue what he was on about?

wht did he do?
  • Options
    Nothing to Charlton, he was celebtrating a goal on TV, no idea if it was for Bolton, Ireland or one of his Scottish teams, but it got my goat. My hatreds are often pretty irrational tbf, though it sounds as if this one may have some kind of root. I don't even recall him scoring against us specifically (assume you mean Coyle, if Defoe things he's getting a good reception he's got thicker skin than I thought.
  • Options
    Yeah i meant Coyle

I think he said someting about a late winner at our end i pretended to know what he was on about

i vaguely remember him playing for Bolton i think but i am not sure, was we not 2 up at half time aginst them one season and they beat us 3 -2 or was that Derby my poor brain aint what it should be
  • Options
    Darren Huckerby
    Craig Bellamy
    Lee Bowyer (Not to do with Charlton, just because he's a thug)
    Jamie Carragher
    Any Chelsea player
  • Options
    Neil Lennon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Platt,so overrated couldn't pass a ball 5 yards but scored for fun

Nigel Winterburn just hated him.

Kevin Muscat animal

Alex Rae tosser
  • Options
    Lawrenson and the other Liverpool mafia in the media.
  • Options
    Pascal Chimbonda -for handing in a transfer request whilst boarding the bus at the end of the last game of the season in his first season in English football with Wigan.
    Ashley Ward - no reason
    Micky Stockwell - didn't he always score against up for Ippo?
    Neil Warnock - he can be entertaining and charasmastic but at his core he's just a bell end
    Alan Shearer for that kick on Neil Lennon months before the 1998 World Cup. Apparently he held the FA to ransom and said if he was found guilty of violent conduct he'd refuse to travel to the world cup. What happens? The FA find a 'secret' camera angle and Sir Shearer is found not guilty and he goes to the World Cup....
  • Options
    Scholes said something along the lines of with his Asthma he needs to play in cool damp conditions (anyone think this describes Manchester) and he struggles in hot dry conditions, particularly with lots of games in quick sucession, as he did not see a World or European Cup finals in an atmosphere he could contribute in and he had given it a go , what was the point in playing in qualifiers when you knew you could not give your best in finals.

I hate Shearer, but that is not irrational, what is there to like?
  • Options
    Kevin Muscat
    Alex Rae
    Mike Salmon
    Andy Todd
  • Options
    I always lumped Wise and Le Saux together in my hatred of those horrible Chelsea clubs. Whiny and petulant. No other reason.

I thought of Ashley Cole straight away, but Jens Lehmann is a great shout for this too. I always thought that if I were an Arsenal supporter, I would have had to hold my nose to cheer for him. His latest boot throwing episode (didn't see it, just heard about it on the pod) only serves to confirm my suspicions...
  • Options
    why Andy Todd, I loved the fella and was gutted when he left.
  • Options
    Im struggling with the irrational bit.

All the players I hate are for what I consider to be a rational reason....german,nasty,ginger,petulant,diving,cheating

Tempted to say Emlyn Hughes (RIP) but that seems a bit nasty of me.
  • Options
    Tony Currie and Rodney Marsh, flash posers who always seemed to score against us. But I enjoyed watching them. Is that irrational?
  • Options
    andy gray (the sky c**k) and jamie redknapp-what a c***
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shaun Wright Phiilps
  • Options
    Obi Mikel & Kalou.

No idea why, they both annoy me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Obi Mikel & Kalou.

No idea why, they both annoy me.

nooooo they're the only 2 people in the chelsea team i like! they look so friendly! kalou was hilarious on socceram on saturday talking about his team mates!
  • Options
    Obi Mikel more so, just his face i think, and he does like a red card.
  • Options
    Ashley Cole
    Michael Owen
    William Gallas
    Emmuanuel Adebayor
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Raheem Sterling.
  • Options
    Alexi Sanchez
  • Options
    Raheem Sterling .. Rio / Anton Ferdinand .. Kevin Muscat .. Wilfred Zaha .. Yannick Bolasie
  • Options
    ever - Gazza
    current - anyone that says Gazza was their hero growing up.