Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

See how influental forums can be LOL

Comments

• Options
    ha ha thats great

Ours wont come here and say they have to prove themselves like he did

They would be F**k them im going to play worse than i have all season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha thats great

Ours wont come here and say they have to prove themselves like he did

They would be F**k them im going to play worse than i have all season

Your assuming that they could actually do that!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Thought you were going to assuming they can read LOL
  • Options
    I think Charlton players would be terrified about coming on here.

Deon Burton, Kelly Youga and Nicky Weaver especially .....

;o)
  • Options
    Sadly, i'd be embarrassed nowadays if players read a lot of the stuff posted on here. Which is a big shame.
  • Options
    Im sure Mervin day was on the Net Addicks site a few times and there was Danny Miles or wasnt it him ?
  • Options
    They can always read my posts, AFKA.

I see every player we've got as world class .... (!)

;o)
  • Options
    "They can be brash, reactionary, often incoherent, occasionally downright libellous"

PMSL
  • Options
    me to Oggy -------------- mind you better not say a world class what though !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Sadly, i'd be embarrassed nowadays if players read a lot of the stuff posted on here. Which is a big shame.

I'm inclined to agree.

Whilst we can't all live in rose-tinted land I feel there are not enough constructive points made on here. There is too much knee-jerk reaction.

None of us on here are professional footballers so we can't begin to imagine the stresses and pressures they have to endure - yes they get well paid but how would you stand up to having 20,000 people moaning and sighing every time you press the wrong key on your keyboard or make a mistake....

I think place is probably well known to the players and would like to think that the players might read it with tongue firmly placed in cheek - but I would also hope that the players can take something constructive from some of the comments.

It would be great if a couple of players signed up and gave us an insight to professional footballers life - I wonder if anyone on here can reach out to the players and see what they think. I, for one, would think Rob Elliot would be keen to sign up being an Addick and also since he is living the dream.

just my £0.02 worth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom ill suffer it for playing the game i love and geting £5,000+ a week to do it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Sadly, i'd be embarrassed nowadays if players read a lot of the stuff posted on here. Which is a big shame.

I'm inclined to agree.

Whilst we can't all live in rose-tinted land I feel there are not enough constructive points made on here. There is too much knee-jerk reaction.

None of us on here are professional footballers so we can't begin to imagine the stresses and pressures they have to endure - yes they get well paid but how would you stand up to having 20,000 people moaning and sighing every time you press the wrong key on your keyboard or make a mistake....

I think place is probably well known to the players and would like to think that the players might read it with tongue firmly placed in cheek - but I would also hope that the players can take something constructive from some of the comments.

It would be great if a couple of players signed up and gave us an insight to professional footballers life - I wonder if anyone on here can reach out to the players and see what they think. I, for one, would think Rob Elliot would be keen to sign up being an Addick and also since he is living the dream.

just my £0.02 worth

It would be great to have players signed up but while people might be polite to Rob Elliot (while he's in the team and doing well at least) it would be hard for anyone to read through regular abuse of their work colleagues and/or mates especially when it is so absolute and personal. For example a player had a bad game/misses a sitter there is little "so and so had a bad game" but a lot of "so and so is s*** and must be sold"
  • Options
    But Afka and Henners

they are all shit so sell every single one of em fuk parky right off and dont get me started on the board

Right now what thread havent i bombarded with my one sided views
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]But Afka and Henners

they are all shit so sell every single one of em fuk parky right off and dont get me started on the board

Right now what thread havent i bombarded with my one sided views

But we all make mistakes at work (some of us more recently than others!!!!!) but that doesn't mean we should all be sacked.

Sometimes you take into account people's talent and long service ; - )
  • Options
    No chance Sack all of em now i want to be like ebbsfleet

and dont even think about editing or removing my post cos i dont agree with you

this forum is going to the dogs ;-)
  • Options
    Used to be good when it was just the clique but now anyone, even north londoners can post on here. : -)
  • Options
    i tell you unless it is all rose tinted the non rose tinters might as well not post, i know people at the club you know and a reliable source told me this forum is going into administration along with Jonjo and southampton honest fact
  • Options
    I've spoken once or twice a long time ago wth a very influential friend of a friend of a friend - and he assures me this board is not considering Administration in the foreseeable future.

But it does depend on how many members buy the Good Pub Guide 2009.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]They can always read my posts, AFKA.

I see every player we've got as world class .... (!)

;o)
    ...but it's a VERY small world Oggy! ;-p
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I've spoken once or twice a long time ago wth a very influential friend of a friend of a friend - and he assures me this board is not considering Administration in the foreseeable future.

But it does depend on how many members buy the Good Pub Guide 2009.

;o)

But the Moderators said that last week. What about this week?

Also what are there plans for signing new writers. Same old tired old people writing the articles.

I also heard a STRONG rumour from a GOOD source that they are moving to a server in Chatham and that they real reason Charlie Block stopped posting was that he had a row with Fishnets.

Why do the Admin keep lying to us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Because they are mainly Palace fans doing this for a 'laugh'.

FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Because they are mainly Palace fans doing this for a 'laugh'.

FACT

That makes sense.

Agent Bartram, Agent Addickted - both on the Palace BBS non-stop.
  • Options
    I fecking knew it i thought how comes we dont see any of the faceless moderators at the Valley i wondered if they were just Diddy but now i know

wheres my post why has it been deleted you cyber bully
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I fecking knew it i thought how comes we dont see any of the faceless moderators at the Valley i wondered if they were just Diddy but now i know

wheres my post why has it been deleted you cyber bully

If you've had a post deleted press Ctrl - Alt + GETOVERIT and you can read it on Admin's private site.
  • Options
    I dont want to be part of any club that would have me as a member!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I dont want to be part of any club that would have me as a member!

Didn't realise you were Jewish. L'chei-im
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I dont want to be part of any club that would have me as a member!

I like to make my Marx

Mazel Tov
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

I like to make my Marx

Mazel Tov

Always had you down as a closet Marxist ; - )

Now stop schmoozing, sort out your schmattah and get to work or it will be time for nosh and you'll have done nothing.
  • Options

If you've had a post deleted press Ctrl - Alt + GETOVERIT and you can read it on Admin's private site.

LMAO, Henry .......ha ha!
  • Options
    see there you go again telling people what to do you are so controlling FACT, you bring up issues from the past not that iam precious or anything but in 87 you told me to wear the blue cardi whilst you wore the yellow one and what did you do yes you wore the blue one.

now i aint one to hold a grudge but Varney was SHIT FACT so there