Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hoggy

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Thanks god he does not post on here.

Would not hear the last of it about Bolanos.................

Comments

• I'm surprised he hasn't started on NA yet mate. Thought he'd be waiting in the wings with a preprepared post!!
  • new members have to be approved for membership, not automatically generated.

this isn't the board for wind ups, though i would love Hoggy to write occassionally for the blog. he makes me laugh.
  • Hoggy is a melt, leave im on NA to rot. Harsh perhaps, but true
  • A melt?
  • Yeah, you know like a donjer but soft!
  • A donjer?
  • My thoughts to?
  • From here maybe?

http://www.donjer.com/suedetex/images/productmf.jpg
  • Its basically South London for dipstick!

Let me know if ya need any other good insults i got a load!
  • you're just making them up
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Its basically South London for dipstick!

Let me know if ya need any other good insults i got a load!

String?
  • Dan. correctamundo! String vest equals pest, i know this well as i have been being called it since god was a boy!
  • O4, is this somehting to do with your Spanner genes? Never heard any of the insults you use. Do make me laugh though.
  • Dont tell all about my spanner genes!!!

Ps i do try!
  • when he said yesterday he was chatting to some Bolton fans after the game, my immediate thought was 'christ, i hope they don't think we're all like that down here' !!

:-)
  • Hey afka, your ok, mortain did all the talking, i didnt wanna associate with northerners! lol
  • For 04

"There is more joy in heaven over a converted sinner than over a righteous person standing firm. A leader in battle has more love for a soldier who returns after fleeing, and who valiantly pursues the enemy, than for one who never turned back, but who never acted valiantly either. A farmer has greater love for land which bears fruitfully, after he has cleared it of thorns, than for land which never had thorns but which never yielded a fruitful harvest." Harry Gregory the Great
  • Wish i understood any of this!