Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Set To Sign Arsenal’s Dunne After Trial .

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/329920837?-11197

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't exactly say anything in that report looks like we are 'set to sign' him. Looks like lazy headline writing to me.
  • Options
    I know he is a midfielder but what postion in mid is he?
  • Options
    hopefully cm were a bit short u know
  • Options
    Yeah he is a CM. Heard we're playing 3-7-0 next season, with no out and out wide players.

Clearly Parkinson said we're going to take another look at him before deciding, they've even used the exact quote.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Yeah he is a CM. Heard we're playing 3-7-0 next season, with no out and out wide players.

He'll be around when Bailey, Racon, ZZ, Ambrose, Shevley and Holland are gone next season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]I know he is a midfielder but what postion is he?

Missionary.

So his girlfriend tells me.

Now where's my coat....? Ok, TAXI!
  • Options
    Played CM for Arsenal and for our reserves.

[cite]Posted By: Charlton Till I Cry[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Yeah he is a CM. Heard we're playing 3-7-0 next season, with no out and out wide players.

He'll be around when Bailey, Racon, ZZ, Ambrose, Shevley and Holland are gone next season.

You think.

Ambrose, ZZ and Holland all out of contract.

Bailey has just signed and I think Racon will stay.

We'll know about Shelvey at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Ambrose and ZZ will definately go,Holland I just dont know I really like him but if we go down I think it is time to bring fresh youngsters in a la reading /brighton with sidwell and this dunne could fit the bill.So Bailey (i do think a few clubs may sniff after him as i do a fit racon) Racon Dunne and shelvey along with Josh Wright is a vibrant midfield and is the way forward.
  • Options
    No Spring? I think he's done well for us and a good player who scores goals.
  • Options
    forgot about him that's how much he has inspired me ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's if Josh Wrights ego hasn't taken him anywhere
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]That's if Josh Wrights ego hasn't taken him anywhere

Yeah he's out of contract so it'll be interesting to see what happens with him.
  • Options
    http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/330811487?

That ends that.
  • Options
    signed for exeter city after a trial.
  • Options
    That's another one we've missed out on! Parky out ;0)
  • Options
    As I probably said somewhere on here, saw him when our reserves played Brighton at Lewes, played alongside Wright and was at a similar level. Once he's fit we'll have Dean Sinclair as back up, Dunne didn't look any better.
  • Options
    Wright has left.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I know I was just comparing him to a player most of us have seen at least once before that is at a similar level of ability.