Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Leeds on Channel 5 last night

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Did any of you see this??

Why would anyone bother going to Football if that's what it's about? Total waste of time.

45 year old blokes dressed like tramps and making emselves look utterly pathetic.

Channel 5 wasted an hour of air space on it too which is depressing in itself.

Comments

• Options
    Did you see the woman who was with her son sitting at the bottom of the statue outside Elland Road? She said - "I don't agree with violence but if my boy wasn't with me I'd be with em!! It's about being together"

What a lemon!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Did you see the woman who was with her son sitting at the bottom of the statue outside Elland Road? She said - "I don't agree with violence but if my boy wasn't with me I'd be with em!! It's about being together"

What a lemon!!

quite a looker as well, think we should have her as the would ya!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Did any of you see this??

Why would anyone bother going to Football if that's what it's about? Total waste of time.

45 year old blokes dressed like tramps and making emselves look utterly pathetic.

Channel 5 wasted an hour of air space on it too which is depressing in itself.
    But you watched it, right?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]45 year old blokes dressed like tramps and making emselves look utterly pathetic.

Did they show the leeds fans as well ?
  • Options
    Just showed up what idiots Leeds and S***wall attract.
  • Options
    it showed how times have changed and how on top the OB can be.

Leeds have always been a problem as we all know and our quiet as lamb neighbours showed they were game and took a fair few in numbers.

i thought it was a fair reflection of the issues that can arise and how inocent football fans can end up in the danger zone, it also showed just how quickly 100 or so hoolies can get the back up of footie fans who stand with them and join the numbers if not the violence.

must admit the dress code from some of the hangers on was shocking